Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    <<< Do guys still like girls that look like this?
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I hope so!
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    This is something that bothers me a little. Aside from the girl in the bathing suit by the lifeguard shack, I am hoping that these are all shopped.

I mean if they're not, that's great- but a lot of these imply-- perhaps even THROUGH the Photoshop process- that men expect this massively curvy woman who is still toned like a size 2.

If someone is curvy, I doubt they'd have super flat abs, no cellulite and perfect proportion everywhere except the hips. And even the hips-- come on, no one has hips that look like that.

This isn't real. Even if these weren't shopped--which most of them undoubtedly were-- this isn't what curvy usually looks like. Sometimes curvy has some cellulite. Sometimes curvy has a poof above the belly button. Hell, sometimes skinny even has that. I think REAL is better than skinny and better than curvy.

I agree with this poster. I think curvy women can be just as beautiful as skinny women. I think there are a lot of women out there that are much more beautiful than they think and part of the problem is they see photos that are photoshopped and then tear themselves down for things that everyone has. I'm sure there are stretch marks and cellulite and I doubt the tummys are as flat in real life or that their curves are as smooth. I agree that real is much better than anything photo-shopped.

That being said, yes, there are plenty of guys out there that like girls like that. I'm curvy and not nearly as attractive in the body as these girls and believe you me, I have absolutely NO problem attracting male attention. lol.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I am not a guy but I still say they are sexy. Women with a little extra meat on there bones are a lot prettier then skin on bones. lol

I would agree that all of the women posted, whether photoshopped or not, are attractive. However...the 5'6, stocky, husband of my 6 foot tall, thin, flatchested friend would tell you he thinks she's the hottest thing he's ever seen. And I would agree with him that she is incredibly pretty, even though she has very little "meat" on her bones.

It's been a while since we had one of "these" threads. Ya know, where it is implied that only "real" women have curves and are pretty, and skinny or bony women are somehow ugly or fake or not real women because they lack curves or hips...I am neither of these, I have a pretty middle-of-the road body right now so I don't take it personally... but I was hoping these threads had died off.

Can't we just accept that different men like different looks? Just as different women like different looks?
  • miraclemaris
    Options
    Obviously I'm a woman but I LOVE these pics! The first pic of the woman with the tats is actually a pic I have saved on my phone as my ultimate GOAL pic! I LOVE her curves! I would never want to give up my butt/boobs...I just want to look more toned and lose a little pudgy-ness....

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    All guys like the same body types and since I'm a guy, I can speak for all of us when I say

These girls are too fat. Get on the treadmill.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Of course these woman are beautiful! Without a doubt. They my have smoothed out imperfections, but they do that on super skinny models too. My Sister-in-Law is built just like these women, and she is a shocking beauty! Even at 40 she rocks the curves....you don't believe me check the blonde in my photo next to me.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I love how so many people are saying these women don't exist.

Cognitive dissonance, perhaps?
  • jrknotts
    jrknotts Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My husbands FAVORITE!!:love:

C_zps601bde91.jpg

I love her too!
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    NO, I showed this to my boyfriend and two of his friends and they all said "absoloutly not!"
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I like girls of all shapes and sizes. What's your point?
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I think some guys do and others don't.

I agree with the comments about the photoshopping presenting an unrealistic and unachievable image.

The women all look beautiful to me, despite whatever photoshopping went on.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Do they put out?

If so, then yes.
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude but the first girl is like OMFG hot. Just sayin.

THIS. lol.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I am not a guy but I still say they are sexy. Women with a little extra meat on there bones are a lot prettier then skin on bones. lol

this crap again? ugh..... *facepalm*
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    some people like curly fries, some like them straight, some like both and aren't picky as long as they are still yummy.

so the answer is still, always and forever, yes, no, and maybe. It all depends on the guy.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    they're fat..
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I love how so many people are saying these women don't exist.

Cognitive dissonance, perhaps?
    Exactly what I was thinking
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

My guy doesn't complain about my skin, bones, muscle, or lack of curvy curvy. He likes my rack, my abs, and my dimply butt.
    :)

enough with generalizations. to each their own.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    a6c7186b78937c45e4be300a95609c52.jpg

Looks legit.

Hey! You guys want to check out my abs?

tumblr_mnofphU2nK1stg2v3o1_500.jpg
This discussion has been closed.