Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• traumaticthrash
    Options
    Beautiful faces, but no harm in losing some weight. Too big for me :)
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I don't care what guys like but I personally don't want to look like these...
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just like almost everyone else said, I find this to be a silly question. Why would guys not still like girls like this? Some guys do (why would that change) and other guys are not interested, and that does not mean they think anything negative or wrong about the women, they just have a different type that they are attracted to. In life, not every guy (or girl) is going to be attracted to you or to me or to your neighbor or best friend or the mom of your daughters best friend or to your cousin's best friend. No one needs every person to be attracted to them. There are people that are attracted to all different type of bodies and women (and men). That way everyone gets to be adored by the one that they love.

Agree with all of this. You said it so much better than I would have!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Totally airbrushed... If I could look like now but not have rolls, stretchmarks or cellulite, that'd work for me...
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Lol why do they say " Us big girls need to accept our curves" and then during the pose they are sucking in their gut. Strong logic
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but every picture that is professional is photo shopped but wouldn't you rather see a beautiful woman with curves photo shopped than a anorexic stick that is age 14-21 years old? I have had four kids and I am lean but still have hips and a nice round butt and heck rather have that than my mom's butt and weight she weighed 98lbs naturally after all three of us kids.

I don't think it matters how big or small a person's body is, photoshopping it bigger or smaller and then holding it up to represent an already misrepresented group of people is pretty damaging.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    wouldmotorboat/10
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Definitely they're all beautiful. Especially the first one with the tats (no "tats" isn't a typo)! And the thread starter is a knockout herself with those great eyes, and everything else!
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    :tongue: "OMG she is totally airbrushed gross!" (Rolls eyes) :laugh:

I don't understand where you keep getting "Ewe" and "Gross" from. Either you are really bad at interpreting words or you feel that way yourself.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    All guys like the same body types and since I'm a guy, I can speak for all of us when I say

These girls are too fat. Get on the treadmill.

I do get on the treadmill, but thanks for making it way less motivating. And probably not something I will do today. And probably not on other days when I see my kid's Incredible Hulk action figures and remember these words. Yeah, thanks for that little punched in the gut feeling I just got and what it did some kind of flutter thing to my heart too.

Always glad to help. Try the stairmaster too.

Also, pay attention to the sarcasm meter. I know you'd seen my posts around enough to know me enough :)

To everybody in this thread.

a) These pics are heavily photoshopped
    b) I find it disgusting (and frankly, idiotic of you all) to think that all (or even most) guys like a specific type of body.
    c) No we don't just go for girls who simply put out. Hookers put out. They're in business but not by all of us
    d) This thread is ironic beyond belief. I have been here for more than an year and have constantly seen skinny shaming threads. In this thread I've seen criticism towards chubby girls and not nearly anywhere as harsh words used a those in skinny shaming threads yet I see so many people coming for the defense of the chubby girls. Learn to accept ALL.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Damn I don't care what they guys like, I want that body!!!! Black Guys do! LOL

and now we have the generalized race card.... this thread has it all!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    They are both hot and probably both photoshopped. So?

6c398b993081ed0668b01a1f94d0fc24.jpg

c6d204f6b14f34cdc6c2c6043c53f4c1.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    <~~~ not photoshopped
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but every picture that is professional is photo shopped but wouldn't you rather see a beautiful woman with curves photo shopped than a anorexic stick that is age 14-21 years old? I have had four kids and I am lean but still have hips and a nice round butt and heck rather have that than my mom's butt and weight she weighed 98lbs naturally after all three of us kids.

I don't think it matters how big or small a person's body is, photoshopping it bigger or smaller and then holding it up to represent an already misrepresented group of people is pretty damaging.

Yeah.

And also why are people always insulting their mother's bodies? Or their friend's bodies. Or the lady they saw picking kids up at their children's school.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Like everything you will find people that like it and guys that don't like it.

You have a male preference I am sure it probably differs to mine. These threads are completely pointless and stupid.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options

So...photoshopped pictures don't give a realistic portrayal of bodies that are athletic, thin, fat, curvy, or anything-in-between?

Why is that so hard to understand?
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    nah i prefer someone that weighs less than me.

Me 2....meaning hubby weighs more than me. Beautiful is slim and soft toned body, my choice.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

c6d204f6b14f34cdc6c2c6043c53f4c1.jpg

They are both photoshopped, and you can debate whether both hot. So what? I don't see your point. Photoshopping doesn't make people unattractive.

The girls in the OP are heavily photoshopped to make them significantly more attractive.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Sends back to editor for recropping. Obvious and epic fail.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

So...photoshopped pictures don't give a realistic portrayal of bodies that are athletic, thin, fat, curvy, or anything-in-between?

Why is that so hard to understand?

Because that wasn't the point.
This discussion has been closed.