How did you celebrate hitting your ultimate goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At some point along the way, once my stomach and back fat are mostly gone, I plan on finally rocking a bikini in public for the first time.

Besides that, for my ultimate goal weight, I've always REALLY wanted a navel/belly piercing. So, I for sure plan on doing that.

Besides that, hmmmmmmmm...I don't know, I feel like I should really do something else. Maybe a massive shopping spree, although -- like a few others have said -- I'm sure I'll have more than enough new cute, fitting clothes by the time I get to that point.

So, I'll have to see...
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    Options
    Maybe another tattoo, but mostly just want the new body and life.

That's what I'm doing. Gonna go with a quarter sleeve this time, already started on designing it.

LoL @ your "before & after" profile pic!! Hilarious..

I saw someone mentioned more cute bikinis -- I think I'll do that too. In fact, maybe I'll super-splurge a lil' and get a really nice, pricey dress (or two) I wouldn't normally buy solely because of the price.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    with only 15lbs to go, gonna get a pair of 5 in Louboutins and a super short black dress, haven't really thought much after that
  • jessmaus
    jessmaus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've still got a long way to go but I wanna get some nice lingerie. For me though that's anything that's not from primark and costs more than £5 haha...
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    Options
    I've still got a long way to go but I wanna get some nice lingerie. For me though that's anything that's not from primark and costs more than £5 haha...

Ooh yes, new really sexy lingerie -- nice and adding to my list too! lol
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    Been thinking about this some more. I'm going to buy me some awesome shoes. Right now I mostly wear tennis shoes and sometimes Yellow Box sandals. Because anything else hurts my feet. It used to hurt my back to wear anything else but I haven't tried it since losing what I've lost. Just a thought. Cute Shoes! Yes!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I took pics and started doing a little dance around the house,... And that night i went for my favorite burger lol
    I had decided earlier that i would go buy jewelry and new shoes but i ended up buying bras and some stuff i really truly needed. The consecutive wardrobes updates left me pennyless xD
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was thinking today that want to reward myself or celebrate when I get to my ultimate goal weight. I realize I still have 65lbs to go, but I've lost 37 in the past 15 weeks. I probably have until at least January or February of next year before I hit my ultimate goal... but I want to plan now.

So I'd like some ideas of how to celebrate :)

I'll get new clothes along the way.... don't care too much for a shopping spree. I was thinking maybe I could get a celebratory tattoo to add to my other 4... but I'm indecisive.

How did you celebrate your weight loss?

I still have 15lbs but I will stop taking BC and get pregnant ASAP once I reach it :D whole reason i am losing weight is to have a healthy pregnancy!

That's how I'm celebrating too. I want to be in the best shape of my life before TTC. So I'm going to do it- I'm going to be hot as hell, and then I'm going to make a baby with my strong, powerful body :)
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bump for good ideas later
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'm going to decorate my bedroom :)
  • NEWBABY4LIFE
    Options
    Tattoo for me. 32lb to go..
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking (depending on how I look at the time) for my halfway goal I will get my belly button pierced. For the ultimate goal (probably looking at December before I get there based on how slowly its dropping) I am going to get a tattoo and pinup style photos for my hubby (Merry Christmas!)
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    I haven't even hit mine, I would have already had I stayed on top of it like I am suppose to.

My ultimate celebration won't be planned. It will be when I run into my ex-boyfriend and the look on his face! The other ultimate celebration is when I get into a swimsuit and everyone's jaws drop!!!! Especially my mom and sisters because they have always put me down!!

DEF A SHOPPING SPREE!
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is lower, but about 15-20 lbs from that, I'll re-apply to be a gestational surrogate. I was too fat to be considered last time, and I will enjoy telling the intake coordinator that yes, I DO think I can get down to their required range.
  • Tabi42
    Tabi42 Posts: 4
    Options
    D. All of the above.

:wink:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I like to do the wild thing.
  • erulasse
    erulasse Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Boob job. :)

Real > Fakes, just sayin :)

What an *kitten* thing to say!
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    Cheescake! lol.
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Oddly enough, I have no goal in mind and I am only 7 pounds away. I know when I first started losing weight my first (and what has turned out to be my only one) reward was when I lost 50lbs I was getting a real Louis Vuitton purse, which I did, since then I haven't really set my sights on anything. I think maybe because I have kept surpassing my goals and also I have had to buy a ton of close along the way, so a new wardrobe was not a want but a necessity.

But my final goal is these last 7lbs and then I will be exactly half my size and will weigh 139lbs, I think that in itself is a pretty good reward!

Having said that though, I have so much sagging skin and my boobs have totally drooped that I may consider a tummy tuck and breast lift next year, don't need them bigger, just need them higher!!!
  • jreckart2003
    Options
    I don't know if I will be at my goal yet but my husband, son and I are planning a trip to Italy to visit my husband's family. I said that we should spend a few days at the beach instead of hanging at his dad's house. So, my gift would be confidence in a bathing suit on a beach full of topless/fit Italian women!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!