do you need any eqipment for ........

Options
hi all,

I've just ordered some Jillian michaels DVDs ......... I bought

30day shred.
Banish fat boost Metabolism.
And no more trouble Zone

And im just wondering if any-one else has used thiese dvd's and what results did you get in a month like inches pounds per month how often did you do them did you use them with any other exercise and most important ........ DO I NEED ANY EQUIPMENT FOR ANY DVDS?!? And if i do what do i need?? ..... the sight i bought them from didnt tell me if i needed anything

please tell me as i want to be ready to go when they arrive

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Rachael x
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sara2525
    Sara2525 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You need hand weights for 30 Day Shred and a floor mat or towel if you prefer.
  • xweerachceex
    Options

what weight of hand weights?

thanx
  • leesey1
    leesey1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

what weight of hand weights?

thanx

They say about 5lb weights, but all I had was 2.5lb weights, I still felt a burn. I just finished the 30 day shred. and I lost a great amount of inches overall. I can fit into a pant size smaller, and I lost about 7lbs. Good Luck!
  • capturethemoments3
    Options
    Yes, you need hand weights. When I did the shred I started off with 3lb weights. You can increase as you get farther along.
  • Sara2525
    Sara2525 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started out with 3 lb weights as well. I think 5's might be too much if you are just starting out.
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    I have 30 day shred and No More Trouble Zones. You need hand weights for both, 3 to 5 pounds. 3 for sure if you are just starting out. My first few times through No More Trouble Zones I didn't even use weights, but as with most things it gets easier the more you do it!