couch 2 5k

Options
just started, well finished day 2 week 1 today, anyone else doing it as well.

Replies

• caffeinekandie
    Options
    I started last week but opted to do week one again this week as my endurance and lungs are weak (I had a collapsed lung last year) and even just this second week 1 in I've noticed an improvement.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    will be doing WK7 day 2 tonight.
  • forestbecca
    Options
    I have 3 work outs left to go. LOVE it! :D
  • KatC_88
    KatC_88 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 day 2! I love it! I can notice improvement with my endurance!
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 day 3. Love C25K !!!
  • shemyg06
    shemyg06 Posts: 84
    Options
    I started before myself, but got distracted and was making up my own workouts, but I wasn't really improving from my own workouts so im going back to this, day one again
  • spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm week 3 day 2...Loving it!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Finished the program last week! I love it. It has completely transformed my body!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 3, tomorrow. I re-did this week, because I wasn't ready to move on. I totally revamped my running style and am going strong again. :)
  • shemyg06
    Options
    congrats on the completion,
    im not too worried about it changing my body, just want to increase my endurance, and I'll do the rest from there
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to do w3d2 today but it's so hot I'm thinking about going for a swim instead. I've been running on trails and aside from the ticks, I love it.
  • shemyg06
    Options
    I run on a track at a local park, no ticks
  • MrsJ1105
    MrsJ1105 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just started...I am on W1D2. I live in CO and have not been outside in a few hours, but I hear the smoke from the fires is getting thick. :-(

I'm so excited to do it though. I'm also doing 30 day squat/crunch/plank challenge.
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5 day 3. I'm enjoying it but its tough x
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I did c25k last summer. It has literally changed my life.

You folks are AMAZING! Keep up the good work! :smile: After completing it you will feel such an overwhelming sense of accomplishment!
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just finished W5D1 today, and it feels AWESOME. I tried it last year and only got as far as W4, which I repeated over, and over, and OVER... and then I hurt my knee, got busy, got sick, and quit. I can't even tell you how amazing it felt to smash through the W4 glass ceiling on Monday, and again to head into W5 today. I seriously talk about C25K aaaallllll the time. My friends and family are tired of hearing about it, but I LOVE IT. :)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Join the MFP group! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/30-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k

Lots of people are doing it. :flowerforyou:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I just finished W5D1 today, and it feels AWESOME. I tried it last year and only got as far as W4, which I repeated over, and over, and OVER... and then I hurt my knee, got busy, got sick, and quit. I can't even tell you how amazing it felt to smash through the W4 glass ceiling on Monday, and again to head into W5 today. I seriously talk about C25K aaaallllll the time. My friends and family are tired of hearing about it, but I LOVE IT. :)
    Wow... That's like almost EXACTLY my story. lol I was doing it last summer and got to week 4 multiple times, but it got too hot/humid, and I started dating my boyfriend and spent too much time with him and stopped running. I just did W5D1 yesterday, and it felt great. I actually LIKE running now, and never in my life did I think I would say that. Not even when I was doing it last year.
  • CharlotteRegan1
    Options
    Week 5, love it!
  • shemyg06
    Options
    well lets keep it going guys, im loving it as well so far, but again just getting started, cant wait for Friday, day 3.
    but I will keep my rest days in because I haven't been running a lot and fear it will be bad on my knees