Options

Replies

• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    i can hold 21 small marshmallows in my nose

:huh: :huh: :huh: pic?

Um no, its rather disgusting

I bet it is lol!!! I will have nightmares about that ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options

Yes, u probably would. Its tough to breath when I do it.

I can also, snort jello shooters :)
  • nrod1988
    nrod1988 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old ans

1. I'm obsessed with Antiques
    2. I love fixing up old things
    3. Im obsessed with the art deco period
    4. Huge Michael Jackson fan

lol I am sure there is more to me than those but cant think of any... I just know that for my age I'm into things 60 year olds are into lol
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    1) I have a very unique shade of auburn hair (see profile picture, also know I ombred the bottom blonde). I'm the only one in my family with it, and I often get compliments on it. I love it.
    2) I love to sing, and no one quite knows how much a passion of mine it really is.
    3) I also love to dance.
    4) I vent to quite a few people when I'm upset, however they are only the people very close to me. If I don't REALLY trust you, I won't open up to you.
    5) Making new friends makes me so incredibly happy. It's one of my most favorite things. If you like me, I like you :smile:
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    1. I love my unique/weird name. Jacole (Nicole with a J)
    2. I'm a crazy cat lady, I love big and small ones
    3. I HATE clowns, they scare me!
    4. I collect Lucille Ball/I Love Lucy memorabilia
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I didn't drive until I was 22.
    I was only 13 when I went into my first bar.
    I started my first real job, computer data entry, when I was 15. Way back in 1976!
    I've been working in all aspects of medical insurance and billing, for over 35 years.
    Yet I only make $16 an hour... :cry:
  • rosmotron
    rosmotron Posts: 2
    Options
    1.my worst fear is escalators -__- so embarassing
    2.im only 5ft1 and 45 kg which is almost underweight but i have a giant belly? ;/// i wish i never took dianette
    3.theres nothing unique about me :D
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I can flip my tongue entirely over. :bigsmile:
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options

Yes, u probably would. Its tough to breath when I do it.

I can also, snort jello shooters :)

LMAO!!! enough info baahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!:sick:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I used to box when I was in the Navy.

I hate my smile. Literally I can't stand it. I almost never smile in pictures which makes some ppl view me as unapproachable.

I am a 37 yo grandfather of 2

I have never tried to stuff 21 marshmallows in my nose (or any other orifice)

I love horror movies even the super corny ones

I enjoy a wide range of music including very heavy metal to rap to classical (except most country and all polka)
  • jktin08
    jktin08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1. I HATE staying at hotels because of the beds and sheets. Very gross IMO. If I must stay at a hotel/motel, I always bring my own bed linens and wash them in bleach and hot water a few times when I get home.
    2. I am not afraid of death at all, but I am afraid of being murdered slowly (seriously). The thought of being tortured and slowly/painfully dying truly scares me to my core (think: being buried alive or being put into a wood chipper). If I were ever in that situation, I would beg my attacker to kill me quickly or I may try to take their weapon and kill myself quickly.
    3. I look white, but am 1/2 Hispanic and speak Spanish.
    4. My spouse looks Hispanic, but he is actually Asian (Burmese/Japanese). However, he does know a lot of Spanish :p
    5. I was sorta popular in highschool but loathed high school and hated everyone there. I was soooo happy to go to college away from those asshats!!
    6. I must have at least 3 napkins when I eat anything at all. All my family/friends know this about me though.
    7. I rarely drive because I am afraid of driving (because I am afraid of dying a slow, painful death). I have to take anti-anxiety meds seriously to get behind the wheel-- I am THAT scared.
    8. I also loathe whistling
    9. I do not like to eat with other people because I like it totally quiet when I eat. When I use to work in an office, I would eat in my car (despite having a lot of friends) because I cannot deal with other people's table manners. I have to force myself to eat with my husband, but in an ironic twist, his table manners are TERRIBLE.
    10. I HATE the color pink. If I am given something pink for Christmas, it either is given to someone else immediately or goes in the garbage.

I am also a huge Beatles fan and know all the capitals to the South American countries and had my first job as a scorekeeper when I was 14.
  • jenndeirdre
    jenndeirdre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a fairly new fear of fruit flies and black flies started about 3 years ago. I will cry if there are too many around me, which makes it hard to go out to the garage or barn in the summer where they are just buzzing like crazy in the door screen.

I can't put the windshield wipers on full wipe, makes me feel like panicking.

I hate feet and especially the word associated with the appendage that starts with a T that I can't even ever get myself to say or spell!

I dislike all fruit besides green grapes and watermelon, but love every vegetable and eat that for dessert usually instead of sweets surprisingly.
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am almost always right.
  • Sectility
    Sectility Posts: 37
    Options
    1. My boyfriend calls me Big Eye, Little Eye: When I smile, one of my eyes closes more than the other and I can't control it (see my profile pic)

2. My name is Spanish, I'm fluent in Spanish, but I'm not Hispanic

3. I hate a lot of people for no reason

4. I have a really senstive nose: I can smell what people are eating and tell them what it is without even seeing it

5. My family is a rainbow coalition: I have a really darkskinned brother half brother (same mom) and two white siblings (same dad)

1. I have no boyfriend.

2. People often mistake me for Hispanic and Indian (?).

3. I'm a really nice and caring person when you get to know me.

4. I can sing pretty well and I have some instrumental talents.

5. I have really thick hair.
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im a rather weird individual...

1:terrified of snakes, spiders and clowns.
    2: BOOKS are like a drug to me. I own enough to last me a life time. And I just continue to buy more.
    3: I hate feet and beardy hairy males. (I just don't like body hair)
    4: I too, had my first child before I was legally old enough to drink.
    5: I was raised two females (yes theyre lesbians!)
    6: im as white as can be but can hiphop like no other.
    7:I have to sleep with my blanket or my hair over whatever ear is exposed cause I have a fear of something getting in my ear (told you I was weird)
    8: When I was 15 I was OBSESSED with the rapper Eminem, I mean had posters and everything wallpapering my room.
    9: My mom let my first boyfriend move into our house when I was sixteen..we later went on to get married and have kids. we are now workin on a divorce but remain friends.
    10:I named my son after travis barker (the drummer from blink 182) but my ex hubby doesn't know this.

Im sure there is more but my mind has gone blank
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    When I eat chicken wings I only use the thumb and forefinger of my right hand, but I make sure I get all the meat. This means twirling the wing in such a way as to get to the back side without dropping it or involving extra hands/fingers. I also use my teeth to pick out the meat but leave the yucky veins, cartilage, etc behind. It's part of my borderline hygiene obsession that I not make a mess but also don't waste any chicken.

Like most men as they age, I am now growing hair in my nose and ears. I yank the *kitten* out with tweezers but they keep growing.

I seem to be psychologically incapable of getting out the shower without using Q-tips to clean my ears. Also I must wash my hair every time I bathe.

My mother was a commercial artist but MY drawing skills and penmanship are ATTROCIOUS.

I grew up down the road from the dump and built my own bicycles, go carts, snowmobiles, etc from cast off parts.

I play poker with a professional mechanic who verifies that I own more tools than he does.

I have a pilot's license that I started earning to distract me from the rest of my life.

Jerry McGuire almost (but not quite) makes me cry!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I cannot drink after someone. Seriously. I would make out with you in a filthy alley before I'd sip out of the same straw as you.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    1. I absolutely HATE Mountain Dew and hot fries!!! My kids love both, and it makes me want to gag.

2. I am not a neat freak, but I have O.C.D. About a few things.

A. My bed has to be made every night. The sheets have to be even, and there cannot be any wrinkles in them. I even wake up in the middle of the night to remake the bed if there is a wrinkle.

B. I have to have strings in jackets, sweat pants, and shorts the same length.

C. The doors, and windows have to be closed and locked at night. I get up to recheck them again before falling asleep.

3. I hate feet, and even after being with my husband for 19 yrs. I won't let him put his feet on me at all, and have never given him a foot massage.

4. I hate for people to touch my feet.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I grew up bilingual in a household that wasn't.
    I could be a legal citizen of two nations.
    The above two things have nothing to do with the other.
    I can pinch with my toes.
    I don't look like either of my parents, though I'm not adopted.
    Clowns are creepy!
    My name is very unusual and I like it!
    Being in water does not bother me but walking bare foot over water droplets (ie: kitchen floor, etc.) creeps me out.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    ~ I nearly died from cat scratch fever when I was 4 years old.

~ I can curse like you wouldn't believe.

~ I can drink an amazing amount of alcohol before I even start to feel a buzz. Like, 6-8 drinks *might* make me feel something.

~ I almost pursued a professional singing career.

~ I could eat a pound of cheese a day if there were no consequences.