Pass
    zZP5LMh.gif

freaking love her!!

Jenna Marbles ROCKS!
  • greenmeena
    greenmeena Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    LOL!!

Wait... where is that thread, "this is a support site not a dating site"???? I want in!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ok, I must know...where does one get all these great 'gifs' and how does one download them onto your computer? I have tried searching gif sites, but find it really confusing. Also - how do you find these really funny gifs that I always see on threads here??
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I actually really like the Beachbody workouts. They are good programs for people like me, who don't have the time or funds for the gym. HOWEVER, all the other stuff they sling at you is kinda pointless. It's cool that it worked for the OP but I think that you could probably achieve the same thing by just eating clean and taking vitamins from Target lol.
  • catpea33
    catpea33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Beachbody's Ultimate Reset summed up:

Extremely expensive sets of vitamins added to your disgusting food that they give you recipes for (unless you actually enjoy tempeh...) which doesn't amount to any more than 1000 calories a day all while sitting on the toilet for much of the month because of the interesting ingredients they pile into their magic powders all while making some fat azz coach on the other side of the United States rich off your commissions because according to them, this is the secret to weight loss and ridding "toxins" which don't really exist from your body.

And don't forget to drink your $120 shakeology with that too.

And yes, this goes great with their $120 workout programs, so load up on your 3 favorites. I suggest Asylum, Body Beast, and Turbo Fire, but trust me, I'm not suggesting them solely because they are the most expensive ones out there...

***This public service announcement was brought to you by an ex-diamond coach who knows the inner workings & teachings of Beachbody coaches. Please don't fall for their hype.***

I totally agree! I like their workouts but I bought the Ultimate Reset and realised afterwards how stupid I was for doing so. I lost 8lb but I spent more than US$200 on the programme and all I got was a box full of 'supplements' that I could have got from Walmart, a recipe book, a bracelet and a DVD. Totally not worth the money considering the food costs are on top of that. Even worse, the calorie count is ridiculously low (duh, of course you'll lose weight if you're starving yourself) and I was constantly hungry and obsessed with food while doing this. You can find hundreds or thousands of vegan recipes online FOR FREE!

Another problem I found was the sheer amount of grains in the meals; they have a surprisingly high GI value (higher even than a Snickers bar!) and so affect your insulin and blood glucose levels a lot. I ended up with a severe brain fog.

Never ever again for this programme. I used to be a Beachbody coach; in fact, I was still coaching when I did the programme and my experience with it was so bad that I told others not to buy it.
  • allittakes110
    Options
    Beachbody's Ultimate Reset summed up:

Extremely expensive sets of vitamins added to your disgusting food that they give you recipes for (unless you actually enjoy tempeh...) which doesn't amount to any more than 1000 calories a day all while sitting on the toilet for much of the month because of the interesting ingredients they pile into their magic powders all while making some fat azz coach on the other side of the United States rich off your commissions because according to them, this is the secret to weight loss and ridding "toxins" which don't really exist from your body.

And don't forget to drink your $120 shakeology with that too.

And yes, this goes great with their $120 workout programs, so load up on your 3 favorites. I suggest Asylum, Body Beast, and Turbo Fire, but trust me, I'm not suggesting them solely because they are the most expensive ones out there...

***This public service announcement was brought to you by an ex-diamond coach who knows the inner workings & teachings of Beachbody coaches. Please don't fall for their hype.***

Quote of the year sister! Hear, hear!
  • allittakes110
    Options
    The supplements blow my mind. People will believe anything. I personally enjoy the one that apparently adjusts your blood pH and of course the one for oxygenation. Your body already has a buffering system that is in charge of maintaining your blood pH within a very small range. If it falls out of this range, serious consequences result even death. Believe me, taking a pill is not going to change anything. Your body is extremely efficient at doing its job. And second, last time I checked you absorbed oxygen into your bloodstream through your lungs. And of course, once again, your body regulates your breathing rate to control the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in your body. A pill is not going to affect this either.

And like many people have already pointed out, quit these detoxification diet gimmicks. Your liver and kidneys do all the detoxing for you naturally. If they have stopped working, seek medical help immediately.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Wth????

Who dug this thread out of Abraham Lincoln's sphincter???

Is this Zombie thread Saturday and I didn't get the memo?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    The supplements blow my mind. People will believe anything. I personally enjoy the one that apparently adjusts your blood pH and of course the one for oxygenation. Your body already has a buffering system that is in charge of maintaining your blood pH within a very small range. If it falls out of this range, serious consequences result even death. Believe me, taking a pill is not going to change anything. Your body is extremely efficient at doing its job. And second, last time I checked you absorbed oxygen into your bloodstream through your lungs. And of course, once again, your body regulates your breathing rate to control the amount of oxygen and carbon dioxide in your body. A pill is not going to affect this either.

And like many people have already pointed out, quit these detoxification diet gimmicks. Your liver and kidneys do all the detoxing for you naturally. If they have stopped working, seek medical help immediately.

Why are you bumping Beachbody threads?!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    iHDQumS.gif

I couldn't stop staring at this for some strange reason.......
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!