Am I bikini ready?

Options

Replies

• WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Hi everyone, so i've posted on here before with my progress pictures but now I need some advice. I've never worn a bikini before as I haven't felt confident enough. I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and am trying to decide whether I should just go for it, or stick with a one piece.

I've lost around 70lbs but my belly is still flabby/loose, it's not attractive at all. Should I just face the facts that I probably just look better with it covered?

Snapshot_20130612_zps47945df8.jpg

Snapshot_20130612_1_zpscac649f1.jpg

Snapshot_20130612_2_zpsdeba8321.jpg

And this is what I looked like before (but not my heaviest), these are horrible btw :(

bik166_zps17f13691.jpg

bik2_166_zpscadfecb4.jpg

I personally think that you look great, but I will suggest you wear what makes you feel sexy and comfortable. You want to enjoy your holidays and not to be worried about how your belly looks like in a bikini. Enjoy your victory because you look 1000 times better now than your before pictures.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, but I if you are already unsure about wearing the bikini then pick something you feel great in. Your confidence will be more attractive than a bikini.

I AGREE. THERE ARE A LOT OF SEXY ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS THAT I KNOW YOU ROCK THE HELL OUT OF.
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great. Wear it with pride!!
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I seriously cannot see this 'flabby' tummy you speak of. Giiiirl you look fantastic. Go wear that bikini!! :)
  • reneeover
    reneeover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER WEARING THAT BIKINI... without sunscreen!! You look great and the bikini is fabulous! :) Seriously though, don't forget the sunscreen.
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love the suit - rock it girl!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    You have an In-ey not an Out-ey....go show it off :)
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    WEAR THE CRAP OUTTA THAT BIKINI. Srsly. :smokin:
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    sweetheart you look great. My goal is to one day fit into a two piece. I have never been small enough to fit one and I cant wait til I get the chance. If I were you I would flaunt my new body. You worked hard to get where you are at why not enjoy it? You shouldn't care about what others think because they don't know your story. Wear that super cute bikini with no issues because you look great.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    uhm YES.
    I wear a two piece and you look better than me! go for it!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

YES
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    its cute and you have a great butt! Wear it with pride!

^^^ this! You look amazing - great job and congratulations on your loss!
    And you definitely have a great tush - show it off! :wink:
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    1) I think you look great!
    2) No matter how many people tell you this, it really matters how you feel. If you don't feel comfortable yet-don't do it. You might end up feeling self concious etc. Also there are different kinds of bikinis if you aren't sure you want to go full blown yet-tankinis that show off a little midrif and I think they call the new ones fatinis or something that have a higher waist. Like I said, you look great but you also want to feel comfortable and confident wearing whatever you decide to :) If you think you can do that definitely go for it!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    you have come a long way, amazing job! I have to say if it were me personally I would not wear a bikini yet, but you have to do what you are comfortable with. Maybe bring both suits then decide in the moment! I'd hate for you to ruin your trip because you feel uncomfortable in what you brought, or get there and see *worse* bikinis then think, dammit I should have just rocked it~
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You're asking the wrong people the wrong question. The question shouldn't be directed toward the populous and shouldnt' be "am I bikini ready" the question should be directed toward yourself and should be "do I feel bikini ready."
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    if I saw you on beach in that, I'd look twice!
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Only if you want the guys drooling at you.

Better drooled at than drooled on, I always say... ;)
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think you look totally fine. You have a little loose skin from losing the weight. No big deal. I have stretchmarks from being fat all over my thighs. Nothing will hide those. I wouldn't look at you on the beach and think "OMG she so shouldn't be wearing that". Go for it! But just so long as YOU will feel comfortable in your own skin.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    There is a bikini on your body. You have a bikini body. Yes, you are indeed bikini ready.

^^ This times a million. Wear whatever you are comfortable in. Wear a bikini for you, because you like it, to hell with everyone else.

FYI: Looking good. Congrats on your success!
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    It looks good with what you have now! Wear it with pride! You have earned it for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!