No carb b'fast options?

Options
Hi!, Does any one have suggestion on no carb good tasting b'fast options?
please let me know as I can't think of any besides egg whites.

Replies

• patentguru
    patentguru Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Two slices of apple wood smoked bacon and two whole eggs every morning. The fat gives me a nice even energy flow and the protein from the eggs is perfect.
  • Spacegirlnz
    Spacegirlnz Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You mean carbs like breads and cereals?

What about some beans and some fruit?
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    Scrambled Eggs :)
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Eggs are my go-to arb free breakfast.
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    I like carbs for breakfast but I would say steak and eggs you probably could throw some bacon or sausage in there too.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt, cottage cheese
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I eat cubes of avocado with pieces of bacon. The saltiness of the bacon goes very well with the richness of the avocado. Also, don't be afraid of regular eggs. You need fat in your diet, especially if you're doing low carb!
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Big on the eggs only, little slice of cheese omlette style :) Theres a great article and feedback on benpakulski.com on the no carb breakfast.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Eating the yolks too would make your breakfast a lot tastier!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 eggs (the whole egg), 3 pieces of all natural, uncured bacon, and a shake for breakfast every morning. My shake is a cup of coffee (well, it's more like 12 ounces, the large cup setting on my Keurig) that I brew the night before and put in the fridge so it's cold, a scoop of Jay Robb vanilla egg white protein, and a splash of either almond or coconut milk coffee creamer. So. Damn. Good.
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Two slices of apple wood smoked bacon and two whole eggs every morning. The fat gives me a nice even energy flow and the protein from the eggs is perfect.
    Yup. Can also add some cheese and coffee with cream.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Avocado, Bacon, Cheese, Coffee with cream, Dark Chocolate, Eggs, Salad, Steak, and Chicken.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    You did not indicate if you are doing a no carb or low carb diet so I'm not sure why you're looking to avoid carbs for breakfast. Anyway, there are good carbs you can eat for breakfast. Almost every breakfast, I eat some form of berries....raspberries, blueberries or blackberries. They are great for you, have fiber (to help fill you up), and are low on the glycemic index chart so they don't cause an insulin spike (meaning they don't cause those pesky insulin hormones to run free in your body and store food as fat).
  • mclark1124
    mclark1124 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love to have an ounce or two of white cheddar with a handful of grapes.
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My fav breakfast is 1/2 an avocado - 2 eggs - 2 bacon (or meat of some sort) and some spinach and coffee. yum
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    it's best to eat your carbs earlier in the day instead of later in the day... but, whatever, your choice.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACON. :laugh:
  • kirstie1926
    Options
    low-fat plain yogurt or cottage cheese. even mozzarella and fresh tomatoes are delish.

i'm also a fan of drinking a glass of almased in the morning. it has some carbs but full of vitamins and nutrients.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Egg yolks are yum!

I seriously struggle with breakfast myself. I would rather have a creamy coffee and have a brunch meal. Im one of those people who take a couple of hours to wake up and have my wits about me, much less feed myself.

My brunches this week have been devilled eggs (sandwich filler, homemade) inside a few slices of ham...and if I want something hot I have a grilled gammon (ham) steak with a friend whole egg. Filling and yummy.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Eggs have carbs...