80 lbs in 11 months--who woulda thought?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Legallybrown444
    Options
    Congrats!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    wow...totally different person. Good job!
  • annaclee2003
    Options
    wow.. so excited for you. You look GREAT! Maybe in a few months, I will be able to post a similar pic
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Good job :)
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Me too! Congrats!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    nice job! You look great!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful.... I started 6 months ago @ 230, and I'm at 177 today( 53 lbs lose) I have a goal of 150, So we have about the same start and goal weight... GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look...
    healthy
    vibrant
    strong
    happy :happy:
    Way to go!! :drinker:
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congrats on your successful life change, you look great!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I had NO IDEA there were so many new posts today! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, but a huge smile on my face with all the compliments! Yes, I really am 51 (that comment put a bigger smile on my face than ever)!! Congrats to all of you that are on this journey! Remember, it's just that. It's not easy, but it's so worth it. I'm still a huge work in progress and have a ways to go-the last 8 lbs to my goal are a killer. I started jogging last week, and THAT is like my Olympic Gold! I'm planning on running a few 5K's by the end of summer. I want you all to know what it means to me to see all these comments, and I'm so happy to be an inspiration to you all. It takes determination, discipline, hard work and sweat. Don't give up. Trust me when I say if I can do it, so can YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!