2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What could I say that hasn't already been said? Ditto to all of it!
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Congrats!
    You definitely looked at the process in a great way...making several smaller goals instead of just one. I think many people give up due to being overwhelmed.
  • Kitteeee
    Kitteeee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow!!!, what a story!!, and you seem genuinely kind and funny!, I too am tall, (6') and I also have a lot of weight to lose!, I think prob way over 130..I don't even want to know the number eek!, my goal is to reach under 300 lbs for now, then under 240 (where my husband's at lol!), and we'll see from there :), I have lost 52 lbs as of this morning and am thrilled!!, I thought 50 lbs was a substantial number, and I've reached it! yay!, on to the next :), I love your outlook and I want to apply it to my journey too!, thanks for posting, you are amazing! xx

Edited to express my slight annoyance at my ticker lol!, I really hope they fix this issue :(, I've lost 52 lbs lol!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Thank you for sharing your story. Congrats on your maintenance! That's the part I'm most worried about (when I get there).
  • Merrylass4ever
    Merrylass4ever Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your words are so evocative and compelling -- you managed to convey the struggle, the little triumphs and the amazement of your accomplishments in a way that those of us at the beginning of our own journeys can appreciate. Thank you so much for the honesty and the inspiration!
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational. It makes me want to keep on keeping on. Congratulations!! You look fantastic!!!
  • pah0021
    pah0021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great story and I love this quote, "Quietly and consistently work towards building a better you." I just started MFP this year with the same kind of attitude but I'm loving the weight loss so far and I"m excited to keep making progress. Thank you for sharing!
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you.
  • mrscarolbernard
    mrscarolbernard Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love your story. I read the whole thing. You are a good writer.
  • lmhay3s
    lmhay3s Posts: 3
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Thank you!!
  • bigbadkwolff
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This was sincerely one of the most accessible and refreshing stories I have read here. And incredibly encouraging to all of us who feel like we have so very far to go. Not only did I read every word, I am printing it for my notebook of success stories I wish to emulate. Yay you!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    great story!! Congrats on the amazing transformation, you look fantastic!!
  • caitlinm924
    caitlinm924 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best inspirational stories I've seen on here! Thank you for sharing this motivation :)
  • Resa001
    Resa001 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    To echo everyone - you are so inspiring. You have every right to be proud, and I am sure your husband and son are proud of you too! : )
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i frigging love you back.
    congratulations :)
  • amys1410
    amys1410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Soooo inspirational!! Thanks for sharing!! And you look AMAZING!!
  • jmcoyuela
    jmcoyuela Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring us all!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    really really pleased for you,
    incredible effort, you look great

well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!