Am I bikini ready?

Options

Replies

• shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and I really love that suit! Now go rock it!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    YES....
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    hot!!!!
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I say if you're comfortable, wear it. To heck with everyone else. There are many styles of bikinis out there too - when I was much, much thinner, I had a two piece that had a fuller, skirted bottom. I still considered that a bikini of sorts and and felt just fine wearing it out in public. So maybe use your upcoming holidays as an excuse to go looking for one or two more bathing suits. after all, if you're going to swim everyday, one just won't be enough! :wink: You look sensational, btw. I have many, many lbs to go (my ticker does not reflect all the weight I have to lose, just the amount to my next goal - 20% loss), I only hope to feel comfortable in any bathing suit one day.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, but I if you are already unsure about wearing the bikini then pick something you feel great in. Your confidence will be more attractive than a bikini.

I think you look fantastic in a bikini. But, no point in being uncomfortable all day. Wear what makes you feel sexy. But again, I think you look great!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Rocking it! WTG!
  • camacola80
    camacola80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! You seriously look amazing! Such a huge accomplishment, congratulations! I love how you posted a before/after. I wish I had done that for myself. I think you are 100% bikini ready! That being said, you have to do what makes you feel comfortable. Best of luck on your continued success!!!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Only if you want the guys drooling at you.

Me included.
  • Bromard6
    Bromard6 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look great. That is fantastic progress.
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wasn't the best selling sexiest poster ever sold of Farrah Fawcett in a one piece? I think the one piece and two piece tankini get a bad wrap. Very few people look all that great in a bikini. (my opinion only)
  • henriettevanittersum
    henriettevanittersum Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, but I if you are already unsure about wearing the bikini then pick something you feel great in. Your confidence will be more attractive than a bikini.

This. But I think you are ready!
  • daisyboo84
    daisyboo84 Posts: 37
    Options
    wow! you have done amazingly well, and you've got a great shape, that waist!! You look fab in the bikini, but the issue is whether you are comfortable in it or not? I wear those bikini bottoms that are quite fashionable atm, the very high waisted ones? Help me feel a little bit more secure on a less confident day! :) xxx
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think you soooooooooo ARE ready!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, you look fine, wear it!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I see people wearing bikini's with a body like I have and think they look great all the time but I still won't wear one lol. Your body in the after is very similar to what I look like and you look great, I'm still not confident enough.
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    You are defiantly bikini ready :)
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Cute bikini! Wear :)

(if you think you won't feel comfortable, just bring a sarong or something)
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great. I would!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yes! Wear it!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you look sassy. you're ready to rock it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!