Jillian Michaels is the Devil!

Options
i only got 16 minutes into Jillian Michael's body revolution cardio level 1. I feel like I failed..I purposely didn't join a gym because I had 1000 workout dvds that I never opened.. last night I did the Weight Watcher's kickboxing DVD on intermediate and I made it through the whole thing.. Jillian Michaels is the devil!

Replies

• cheangela1
    cheangela1 Posts: 12
    Options
    I wish I could just pay $19.99 for her sculpted arms and be done with her.

It will get easier in no time xoxo. You'll look back at this day and laugh at yourself, just keep at it :-)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    She's totally demonic. lol I did 30DS today for the first time. It's weird how it doesn't LOOK that hard but it was definitely a challenge.
  • litamfford
    Options
    Yes!!!!!!! I did her abs video and I couldn't finish either
  • leannraya
    leannraya Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I download all the DVDs (i know, i'm a terrible person) and load them onto my TV so I don't feel bad if I don't like them.. but the 30DS I seriously cannot do yet.. I just started up 3 days ago so theres no way i'm ready for that.. her workout people are like machines!!
  • leannraya
    Options
    I would have kept with it if I didn't feel like I was going to puke.. I think the water in between didn't help either!
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    She's totally demonic. lol I did 30DS today for the first time. It's weird how it doesn't LOOK that hard but it was definitely a challenge.

Haha, I did 30DS for the 1st time today as well. I was drenched in sweat. Totally wasn't expecting that.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    LOL ~ I love her :love:

Keep at it... you will get stronger!
  • strongmindstrongbody
    Options
    I would have kept with it if I didn't feel like I was going to puke.. I think the water in between didn't help either!

Puke...reminds me of some of the Biggest Loser contestants. I wonder if Jillian has a secret fetish for people puking. :tongue:
  • leannraya
    Options
    I do love her, I don't think shes impossible.. I just get mad when my body hates me but my mind wants to do it!! I'm going to do 19 minutes of it tomorrow! that's my goal!
  • strongmindstrongbody
    Options
    I do love her, I don't think shes impossible.. I just get mad when my body hates me but my mind wants to do it!! I'm going to do 19 minutes of it tomorrow! that's my goal!

That's a great attitude! You've got this!
  • StephF3692
    StephF3692 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 12 of 30 day shred, and i didn't think i could make it through level one. level 2 is a killer, but i just follow anita, and actually just have some confidence that i can do it. keep with it! but yes, i have been known to scream expletives at jillian, but at least she's doing some of the exercises with us! if even if she never seems to sweat... poor natalie.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that even though she says there isn't a modification for the cardio parts you can still modify them to help you get through it. I'd rather finish a workout with modifications than only do 10 minutes. You could march in place or do modified jumping jacks.
  • Jenn010101
    Jenn010101 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I bought the beginner DVDs as well as the "shred" Box set as a teambuy deal thinking it would be a good substitution if I chose not to drive to the gym.... I got through the first 20 minutes of the beginners DVD and my heart was pumping harder than running on the elliptical... she is super intense.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    lol guess what came in the mail today my 30 Day shred... lol i am afraid to open it now... am doing it tomorrow night now just hope i survive
  • dreamweavers4
    Options
    I have been doing 30ds and curse her daily on my fb! LOL! Here is my fb post from the first day of 30ds

"Jillian Micheals SUCKS! I hate her! If anyone wants to go swimming there is a pool of sweat on my living room floor...I can't believe I am not skinny yet!"

LOL! I am on day 6 and I have to say it is much better now than it was on day one...but not easy by any means! I am so out of shape I can't even do a real push up! I do them on my knees...but day one I could barely go down even with the alteration and was lucky to get 4 or 5 of them in, now I can actualy go down and do push ups that somewhat go along with the amount they are doing (still no my knees though!)! LOL! :blushing: Guess I should be ashamed of how far I have let myself go! :tongue:
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    she is the devil! but her workouts have great results! don't give up with her!
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    shes fake a nd a lying scam artist too
    got o you tube and type in the truth about jilian michaels
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am on week 11 of Body Revolution and it doesn't get easier but your body responds more as you go. I have done 2 rounds of 30DS and one round of Ripped in 30. So far I have lost almost 60 pounds since mid October. I suppose you could say I am a Jillian freak. I love it and loathe it!
  • BrendaPetersen
    BrendaPetersen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I agree! lol
  • llcjmama
    llcjmama Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    almost done second week of Body Rev LOVE IT!