Ladies: What are your strongest PMS cravings?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• RitaMoth
    RitaMoth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    CARBS! Pizza and brownies and milk!! lol
  • linsey76A
    Options
    Pizza and cheese puffs always when have PMS and occasionally cookies
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    To get me and the kids out of the house to safety ASAP.

Haha! Yeah, prolly a good idea at times ;-)
  • Lila90
    Lila90 Posts: 27
    Options
    ♥ sonic bacon cheeseburger
    ♥ dr. pepper
    ♥ big, juicy, sour pickles sprinkled with salt
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i have a huge sugar tooth. i rarely eat sweets but man during that time i crave cookies and ice cream. other times it's salty foods. loaded supreme pizza, burgers, and french fries. i try to have it nowhere near me, but i do make it fit into my calorie limits if i give in. so many cravings :(. i'd kill for a tall glass of ice cold milk right now....a few oreo cookies on the side would make it even better lol.
  • mothsfkinprincess
    Options
    I so wanna burger right now! It's my TOM!
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Steak or hamburger
    Salty potato chips

Not necessarily chocolate for me. But I absolutely cannot get full for my first 2 days. I'm like a bottomless pit. :( I started yesterday and I'm about 1500 over my calories goal in those 2 days. I could go finish off a bag of chips right now if I would let myself. Thankfully my personal weigh in day is Wednesday, so I have nearly a week to right the ship, but DANG.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Red meat and salt! Think it has something to do with replacing the iron I am losing?
  • patricia13ornelas
    Options
    Chocolate, fresh bread and anything that is sweet & salty.....To help me NOT indulge, I substituted Chocolate Rice cakes (60 cals) and 1Tbs PB (95 cals) and t actually taste better than that Resse's PB cup that I used to eat almost daily....not just 1 either...LOL
  • patricia13ornelas
    Options
    LOL:laugh:
  • mothsfkinprincess
    Options
    OMG I'm so starving! I could kill someone! (not literally, of course!) And, I've already ate my personal calorie goal today not the mfp calorie goal. But, I could probably use those calories right now!
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Damn Kit-kats.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I get this crazy urge to go out and buy tampons. The kind that make you want to twirl around in little flowy dresses and go swimming in a white bikini.