Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred commencing monday.

Options
June 14, 2013 10:20 pm
Hey guys!

I have a challenge for you!

On Monday the 17/06/13 I will be starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and would love you to join me!

All The videos are on Youtube so its easy to get hold of.

The more people the better as encouragement is what will keep us going!

If your keen add me on here and if you want that little bit more of support join the facebook group I have set up, there are 20 odd people (and growing) part of it ready to start on Monday! here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/163095290536513/

Copy and paste to your browser and lets get started :)

Here is the first vid for those interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Ella

Replies

• rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 haha and i feel amazing after last nights workout definitely worth it! (:
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    I've got as far as day 7 before but then given up, I need the support!
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yeah me and my friend tried it before then gave up. This time i'm so determined, good luck with it!
  • ethelwenn
    ethelwenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got to day 29 few months ago and gave up. Started on Day 1 again today. :D
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    Haha you had 1 day to go! no way! well done on making it that far though
  • ethelwenn
    ethelwenn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah, laziness got the best of me. Ha ha! But now I'm determined to start over again! (hopefully) :P
  • CharlotteElia
    CharlotteElia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it 3 times a week. I really need to commit to every day!
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll join you on your 30 day shred challenge. I need to stay motivated and doing the 30 day shred will help me stay on track.
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I will give it my best shot!! I'm an oldie here but worth a try. I bought the 'Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shread 2 insanely effective 45 minute workouts' but I think it might be alittle to intense for me. I haven't opened it and I am thinking about returning it. I do water aerobics 3 - 4 times a week but need something else!

Sharon
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'll join this wagon! The Jillian 30 day shred? That one's only half an hour a day ♥ LOVE that time frame!

I've had the DVDs for it for a while, but they've been gathering a bit of dust in favor of my Turbofire and P90X, so I'm kind of excited for this.

I'll take my measurements tomorrow (I usually weigh in on Saturday mornings) and post 'em up so that they're there to compare against this time in July ;)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you know that this isn't meant to be done every day for thirty days, right? the title was a marketing thing. Jillian herself said it's supposed to be done three times a week, with days off in between.

and yes, i've actually done 30DS. doing those exercises every single day is not smart.
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I agree, I use to do video 1 on Monday, video 2 on Wednesday and 3rd video on Friday.
  • fredsfriend27
    fredsfriend27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im joining in to. i tried starting this video about a year ago and I think I got to like day 10, but didn't do it everyday consistantely. I wanna push myself to actually finish it. Im for sure going to start tomorrow. Thank you for the tip on starting it on You tube. I thought I was going to have to buy it.
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    I've read stuff by her and she says to do it everyday for 30 days, she even says it in the vids.

An you don't go level 1 level 2 level 3 an then back to level 1...

The whole point is to move up a level when your body is ready. For most 10 days.
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    Yay great to have so many people on board!
  • juzangel2
    juzangel2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm down to start on Moday!!! I took some pics and measurements so let do this!!!
  • robynkilp
    robynkilp Posts: 4
    Options
    I just started day 1 today but ill join in!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13, level 2. Being OCD, I will complete this DVD even if I want to quit:-)

I already feel muscles developing in places I haven't had in a long time.
  • changingmylife85
    Options
    I think I've picked a great day to start my 30 day shred!! Question though, I wanted to add the work out to my exercises, but it cannot be found. How much of a calorie sizzler is this?
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    I just log it as circuit training :)