My 2 year body transformation! (video and photos)

Hello everyone! TODAY is my 2 year anniversary from the day I joined the gym and decided I was NOT going to let my gut get the best of me lol! I am very excited to share this video with you, and I'm very proud of the results over these past 2 years :bigsmile:

I have to give HUGE props to all the great people on my FL for their motivation and support throughout my crazy cut that I've been on for the past 9 months :happy: I lost a total of 30 pounds!

A giant thank you to my wife who also has been so supportive, and helped me with my meal preparation on the days where I didn't have time to do it myself.

Well HERE IT IS! Check out the VIDEO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c5FAm2RIJo

Check out some pics!

The left pic is Day 1, the middle pic is at 1 year, and the right side pic is yesterday!!

9040004923_0cfe94c410_z.jpg

9040005475_7eb26aac86_z.jpg
f

9042228286_9b10fcfea8.jpg

9042228090_f15e5ea027.jpg

For anyone wondering, the only supplements I take are whey protein and 5g micronized creatine daily. I use Driven Sports Craze for a pre-workout maybe about 50% of the time for my gym days. That's it!!! :happy:

9040083877_746e71a522.jpg

9040084109_c88a8bd0a6.jpg

9042306682_37519923a4.jpg

9042306484_7b0a054f96.jpg

Replies

• ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Kicking *kitten*! Happy 2 yr anniversary! :-)
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Awesome transformation!!!! Just goes to show everyone that this takes time and dedication which you clearly have demonstrated.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    You got hot... CONGRATS!
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Right on bro! Just like I said on my page, MY INSPIRATION!!!!! Damn, man!!
  • Kattamer81
    Kattamer81 Posts: 90
    David!! This is amazing...it makes me all warm and fuzzy to see your smile. You've gone on a long, amazing journey and you look incredible! Great job!

You have no idea what a motivator you are for me. Thank you!! :heart:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Awesome transformation!! You look fantastic !! :happy:
  • CosmicBella
    CosmicBella Posts: 195 Member
    You look amazing! Great job! :drinker:
  • Hello everyone! TODAY is my 2 year anniversary from the day I joined the gym and decided I was NOT going to let my gut get the best of me lol! I am very excited to share this video with you, and I'm very proud of the results over these past 2 years :bigsmile:

I have to give HUGE props to all the great people on my FL for their motivation and support throughout my crazy cut that I've been on for the past 9 months :happy: I lost a total of 30 pounds!

A giant thank you to my wife who also has been so supportive, and helped me with my meal preparation on the days where I didn't have time to do it myself.

Well HERE IT IS! Check out the VIDEO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c5FAm2RIJo

Check out some pics!

The left pic is Day 1, the middle pic is at 1 year, and the right side pic is yesterday!!

9040004923_0cfe94c410_z.jpg

9040005475_7eb26aac86_z.jpg
    f

9042228286_9b10fcfea8.jpg

9042228090_f15e5ea027.jpg

For anyone wondering, the only supplements I take are whey protein and 5g micronized creatine daily. I use Driven Sports Craze for a pre-workout maybe about 50% of the time for my gym days. That's it!!! :happy:

OMG. I fell in love with your body LOL. What an amazing transformation. If your wife doesn't want to prepare your meals when you don't have the time, call me :-)
    Now, seriously, what a motivating post. You look awesome and your muscle definition is huge. Congratulations.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Amazing! Seriously, you are such an inspiration and a great friend! So proud of you.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Dayum.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Move over, Daniel Craig!

Simply awesome transformation. Congrats!
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Goosshhh!

In Essex (UK) we call that "TOTES AMAZE!!"

(Translation: Totally amazing!)

You look FIT AS....! WELL DONE
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Great pics & video! Oddly enough, the pics seemed impressive until I watched the video and saw your overall shape & movement - now I'm really impressed!

Can you show my husband how to make his upper body look that good?? :laugh:
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    You look awesome! You are an inspiration! All the hard work shows! Love ya brother Dave!
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    All I can say is you are amazing! What a great accomplishment. It takes hard work and dedication which you have and you're totally inspiring so many of us here on your FL. BTW - I like the farmers tan you've got on your arms in the before pics. LOL
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    AMAZING JOB!!!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    WoW!!!! You look HAWT!! Whit Whoo!!!
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Awesome transformation!!! :)
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Damn, I bet your wife is all kinds of happy! You look great!
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Wow! Inspirational!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Congrats David!! You are an inspiration!! & not too bad to look at either :wink:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    WOW! very nice job great transformation, congrats to you!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    HOLY *kitten* THAT'S INCREDIBLE.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
  • WOW!!!
  • paday
    paday Posts: 24 Member
    Great job! On top of the awesome transformation, you look years younger now! Very impressive!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    OH MY! This is HUGE inspiration for me. Big time congrats to you!!!
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Drooling :love: ....... Way to go!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Dude! You ROCK!

Kudos on the transformation your hard work has accomplished!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!