Replies

• stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I record everything.
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I typically don't record marinades as it's impossible for me to tell exactly how much MY piece of meat has on it when I tossed it in a bag with a couple of other pieces and the whole bottle.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ketchup and mustard. It's not like I'm pigging out on them. ;-)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Hazelnut milk in my few hot drinks a day, mustard, ketchup, odd packet of sugar, and nope, don't care as I did not come on here due to a weight problem but rather to see what I was doing in general.
  • dr3w_s
    dr3w_s Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The milk that I put in my coffee since I only put 20-30 ml and it's skim milk which only has 86 calories per 250ml and non starchy vegetables
  • hollybugs
    hollybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    There is a "quick add 100" in the food search that I add on days that I have just that (about 100 calories of various little snacks) I think you should do that just so your calorie total is correct when looking back!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    What's the point of counting calories if you don't track everything? Nibbles and bites can add to several hundreds cals in no time.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Ketchup and 5 calorie packets of my sugar stuff if I only use one or two.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    vitamins and chewing gum... they are necessary for different reasons lol
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Suffice to say we've switched to the 1 cal spray stuff, which is probably horrendously unhealthy and full of chemicals but now if I forget to put it down it's not an extra meals worth of calories in just oil. I sometimes also don't put down say an extra strawberry here or a grape there - as long as it is just the one.
    I bought a olive oil pump sprayer at a local kitchen shop. I fill with oil and pump it and i can spray it will no bad stuff.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I forget to log chewing gum if I only have a piece of two.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I don't typically log for things like "licked two dribbles of ketchup off my finger" but otherwise I try hard to get everything, for now.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Right now, I have to log everything that has calories. I'm trying to teach myself mindful eating. It's not easy.
  • hipop61
    hipop61 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nor do I:blushing:
  • Thisisnotadiet
    Thisisnotadiet Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chewing gum. I really don't want to be that anal haha

This.
  • KAS0917
    KAS0917 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    VItamins, gum, mustard, pickles on my sandwich aren't recorded. If I was super close on my calories or close to goal I might.
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I don't count vitamins/supplements or chewing gum...
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I don't track my vitamins and on occasion I've been known to forget a couple cinnamon mints, but if I remember I do add those.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yes. I use several packets of Pure Via, a low calorie sugar substitute made with stevia and dextrose. It comes out to about 2 calories a packet, and I've been known to mix up to 20 per day into various sweet confections.

I've also been known to underestimate the number of blueberries I eat, because I pull them out of the container by the handful.

I sometimes ignore my flavored gummy vitamins, which are about 7 calories a piece.

I'm toggling between calories to see where I maintain my weight...if my little snacks are a problem I'll cycle down a couple hundred calories every few days to make up for them.
  • 6greenbutterflies
    Options
    Just chewing gum really

Oh... and anything that I pinch off of someone else's plate which is rarely more than a bite of each thing on their plate!