2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thats AMAZING.. So glad that you live a healthier lifestlye.. It hard to lose just a little weight so I couldnt imagine losing over 100 pounds. You are an inspiration to others.. :)
  • kathuggs
    kathuggs Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • vanessadsilva
    Options
    amazing story..so want to feel the way u feel :)
  • TorrieParkerson
    Options
    Congratulations! I just started with this site. Hoping it works as well for me! *fingers crossed*
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow..what a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing! Great inspiration for those of us just starting on the journey that WILL be successful!
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Very inspiring story.
  • pbblacknsexy
    pbblacknsexy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A job well done!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! Thanks for taking the time to share it! Keep on inspiring others. You did it girl...and we're so proud of you!
  • bkciddir
    bkciddir Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great story!!!! I too have 130+ pounds to loose. Actually the goal is 135 pounds to loose. I have been on this journey for almost 5 months and I hope to get to my goal weight within the year. You definitely have inspired me!!! Thanks!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    bump
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats!
  • karategirl2013
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such a fabulous, inspiring story. Congrats on your success and the future successes I am confident that you will have.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow thank you so much for your words im keeping a copy! what an inspiration you are ! you are an amazing woman! thx again !!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I love the honesty of this story. You weren't perfect, you weren't always motivated, you didn't always eat 'right' and do all the things that we think we have to but you never stopped. That is so incredibly motivating because I think so ma ny of us think we have to be perfect all the time and when we aren't, then we've failed. Thank you for telling your story, you really are an inspiration.
  • FitChimi
    FitChimi Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! you are an inspiration!
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing story and progress!!! I am jealous at how much you are benching!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    this is the most beautifull story I have read on mfp. Go you!
  • 3293green
    3293green Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, thank you for sharing!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    AMAZE! Now get some girls!

(cute boys by the way)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!