LOVE THIS ^
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There is a bikini on your body. You have a bikini body. Yes, you are indeed bikini ready.

THIS. The End.
  • susanmarnold
    susanmarnold Posts: 142
    Options
    CONFIDENCE is the key! Wear it with the confidence you should have, wear it with the pride you should have and EVERYONE will notice how gorgeous you are!
  • sati18
    sati18 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i think you look fantastic in that bikini and vote wear it. your stomach looks amazing you have notinng to worry about
  • GeminiBridget
    GeminiBridget Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    First of all, I applaud your progress! Way to go! As far as wearing a bikini, it's all about how YOU feel wearing it. Being sexy is more about how you carry yourself so if you feel confident, by all means wear it! :)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Steps to a bikini body :
    1. Get a body. (everyone has one)
    2. Put a bikini on.
    3. Go to the beach.
    YESSA!!
  • 311melissa
    311melissa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Wear it with confidence! You look fabulous! Congrats. :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I say wear the bikini!! You look great! You earned it ! :wink:
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. If I had your body I'd rock that suit. Do it!
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to blow smoke your way...the after is better than the before, you are well on your way. Keep at it and you will get there by next summer for sure. right now I recommend the 1 piece as a safe choice, not that you couldn't do the bikini if you wanted to but you asked for opinions and that's mine. whatever you decide, screw what everybody else thinks...you the one wearing it. long as you happy, that's all that matters.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm always confused by posts like this.

You are posting a picture on a website with millions of users to ask if you should wear this in public?

Umm..........

I'll post photo's in my sports bra and bikini but I won't wear one in public because there is a difference between strutting my stuff in public and progress photos. I have been told I should wear a bikini but I don't feel confident enough to do that but I know the weight I lost is significant and the only way to see how extreme it actually is, a bikini progress photo is surely worth it.

^^^ Yes, it is totally not the same. Updates and progress pics with like-minded individuals is not the same is going out into the world presenting yourself full on. You'd think the ppl here would understand that. :huh: :ohwell:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    YEAAAAAAAAAAH.
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Get it girl!
  • sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definitely flaunt it. I know I'd be taking a long look if I saw you walking on the beach in that bikini.
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think you look absolutely fabulous! Knowing if you are "bikini ready" comes from within. You have the confidence to put it on and take pics and feel confident wearing it, I say yes!
  • chancock6
    chancock6 Posts: 87
    Options
    You look good, and you've earned it. Go have a bikini body day!
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    YES!!!
  • michelle7673
    michelle7673 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You look great. Truly. But if you will be asking yourself "do I look OK" all day -- then no. Better to get a kick@$$ one piece and spend all day thinking "how hot am I?". It's really about what you think, not others.
    You would totally rock a one piece suit with cutout sides and more support up top.

Edited to add:

And please don't go and do a bunch of ab work (with all respect to the poster above)....you are getting a great natural hourglass cut, which is almost impossible to get if you're not born to have it, and tons of ab work will actually make your waist look blockier. Just keep doing what you're doing. Your skin actually looks great for having lost that much. Stay hydrated, and take care of your skin. It will come to you.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    i suggest bring both bikinis and one pieces because although you are bikini ready, its better to feel comfortable if you change ur mind :)

This, exactly.

Give yourself options :smile:. I have purchased a bikini to wear this summer as a fitness and self-confidence goal, and I will wear it, but I know myself and know I'll have a better time if I'm not thinking about my body when I'm active in the water. That, for me, means wearing a one piece (for now). So, I'll bring both with me on vacation. I'll make a decent appearance in my bikini, and then wear whatever is comfortable for me the rest of the time. Best of both worlds!

You look awesome, by the way :flowerforyou:.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!