Help! Save my legs!

2»

Replies

• Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    don't just sit.. walk a bit every hour or so...ice, anti inflammatory, biofreeze...lots of water.. rest...I understand the "estimation" mistake LOL hang in there and give yourself a few days of REST to let them come back...hang in there!
  • Jerry1001
    Jerry1001 Posts: 43 Member
    I accidentally ate to much once.
  • dancingonstarz
    dancingonstarz Posts: 599 Member
    I accidentally went for an 11 mile walk one time. My brother and I went out to walk the dog and went down a street we had never been down before and it looped out around the edge of town and there were no streets leading back, but we just kept going thinking, there has to be a street just up here. When we finally got back to civilization we thought, we're just up the street from our favorite restaurant, let's go grab a bite. Just down the street is a LOT longer on foot than in a car. When we got home we looked it up and found we had walked 11.5 miles. :ohwell:
  • Mlkmaid
    Mlkmaid Posts: 356 Member
    How does one "accidentally" run 18 miles? Smoke crack before you head out the door? :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,176 Member
    Ice bath(right now) , anti-inflammatories*, foam roller and treat yourself to a sports massage (not a spa massage) in the next day or two. In the mean time keep moving.

* not just drugs, treat yourself to a nice serving of blueberries every day for the next few days.
  • In the future, if this happens again, ice bath immediately when you get home. Keep moving, go for a swim or do yoga tomorrow, foam roll, self-massage, compression socks if you have them.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,952 Member
    How does one "accidentally" run 18 miles? Smoke crack before you head out the door? :)

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    how do you accidently run 18 miles?
    I don't "accidently" run ever lol.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,069 Member
    this guy accidentally ran 18 miles but it wasn't his legs that hurt.
    bloody-nipples_zps74e1155e.jpeg
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Aww. He has a pikachu on his shirt! :smile:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,176 Member

LOL.....been there, done that!