Im 295 and looking for friends

Options

Replies

• kreationsforhome
    kreationsforhome Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I have added all of you.
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Bump as I wouldn't mind a few more friends!
  • orygunred
    orygunred Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi. I just joined yesterday. Starting at 301 with a goal of 150. You could add me. I would love to hav a weight-loss "buddy".
  • Patricia_AK
    Patricia_AK Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to help encourage me on the weight loss journey. Congrat's on your loss so far! My starting weight was 211, and am now at 198. Still have a ways to go to my goal of 150. I will friend you on MFP. I love this way of helping each other!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 285, and I'm down to around 195 now. I've reached a point where I'm focused on body fat rather than weight, so I don't track my scale as closely as I used to. Good luck.
  • brandiepair
    brandiepair Posts: 104
    Options
    I'd love to be all of you's friend!! I started at 275 and am currently stuck at 210ish. This journey is full of ups and downs when you have alot to lose!! Let's help keep each other motivated!! :) I'll send out friend requests.
  • sam18u
    sam18u Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi,:smile:

U can add me and will motivate and discuss matters with u am sure the way u are going is great.myself have reduced from 95kgs to 90 and am in the process of reducing from 90 to 80 seems like a big jump but am positive will achieve it within a span of 4 months..

sam
  • sam18u
    Options
    Hi,

By the looks of it u are going the right way and have already reduced, well would say that look for small steps and that would definitely help u feel great... and keep ur self motivated and discuss the matter can share each others experience..

sam
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Began at 288, feel free to add me x
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the sight myself in that all I've done so far is log my meals; I don't have any friends. When I joined the sight I was 330 having already lost 25 pounds. I would love to have some friends.
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im down from 307 to 303 and would be glad to be a motivation buddy :)
  • jaja76
    jaja76 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • hollysmom55
    Options
    I added you as a friend. I started at 290, had GBS on 8/29/12. Have lost 96 lbs., and have been stuck since Easter. Cut my calories, and I am pounding my butt into the ground with exercise, but I just can't seem to lose. All I have left is belly fat, which is the last to go and the hardest to get off. Anybody feel free to add me as a friend. I added a few of you. I can use all the support I can get. Anybody got any advice about belly fat? I am now walking 4.25 miles almost every day, and doing my exercise bike 20 mins. 4 days a week. I can't do any of that weight lifting, or squatts or any of that, and I have to be careful of my back.
  • kreationsforhome
    Options
    Wow, This is amazing. I am so happy to that you have all replied. I feel awesome knowing that I am making friendships and I am also hear to support you all as much as I can. Thank you all:)
  • kreationsforhome
    Options
    How do I get a banner that says how much ive lost ?
  • sam18u
    Options
    hi feel free to add me am also in the process of losing weight..:smile:
  • sam18u
    Options
  • sam18u
    Options
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I also started at 325! request coming your way! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    So fun, I started at 355 and now 298.. add me