200 calorie Pizza! Picture Included.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I made this last night and it was really good. 200 calories is appx. The calorie count can/will change depending on what you put on top of your pizza, but 200 is a base (and probably even less if you only use cheese and sauce).

1 - Light Italian Herb Flat Out Wrap
1 - Tablespoon (or so) pizza sauce (I used homemade pizza sauce)
1/4 Cup 2% shredded mozz cheese
Onions
Spinach
Black Olives
Mushrooms
Cooking spray

Spray cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray and place the wrap on the sheet. Bake in the oven on 350 for 7 minutes.
Remove your crust from oven
Top with all of your toppings of choice
Stick it back in the oven for about 15 minutes or until your cheese is melted

Enjoy!

m216187130.jpg

Replies

• chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    that looks yummy...
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thx! I'm a pizza fiend!
  • PJRiner
    PJRiner Posts: 58
    Options
    looks fantastic...great idea! Thanks for sharing YUM!
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks really yummy :smile:
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am going to try this. Thank you!
  • AZCorz
    AZCorz Posts: 18
    Options
    That looks sooooo yummy. Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to try it! :D
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    it looks really tasty! May try this at the weekend. Thanks for sharing...and making my stomach rumble! :happy:
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That looks delicious!! Thanks for the recipe!! :) I have kind of plain taste when it comes to pizza - I'd probably do spinach and mushroom!! Yummy!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Dude! I make those all the time!! It looks just like the pizzas we make here at home with the Flatouts! I love them! My family prefers them over takeout pizza. We have been making them for a few years now! :smile: Too cool!

LaughingDani
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Dude! I make those all the time!! It looks just like the pizzas we make here at home with the Flatouts! I love them! My family prefers them over takeout pizza. We have been making them for a few years now! :smile: Too cool!

LaughingDani

I was really surprised at how good it tasted. The crust taste just like a thin crust pizza would. For a 90 calorie crust, you just can't beat this!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    I'll take mine TO GO, please...and thank you! :bigsmile:
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am unable to see the picture, but it sounds really good and so easy to prepare. Will definitely give this a try. Thanks for sharing!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yummmmm I totally forgot about healthy pizzas!! Going to do them for Saturday night's meal now I think! Thanks for the inspiration :)
    -x-x-
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Looks really tasty!!! I am going to try these this weekend!

Thank you for sharing!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Definitely gotta give this a try! My kiddos & I LOVE pizza, I usually just have to suffer & watch them eat it. This will be one we can eat together....thanks for sharing!!
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Making this friday nite!! YUM!! Thanks
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this looks and sounds great! I'll definitly have to give it a try :)
  • estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I made this last night and it was really good. 200 calories is appx. The calorie count can/will change depending on what you put on top of your pizza, but 200 is a base (and probably even less if you only use cheese and sauce).

1 - Light Italian Herb Flat Out Wrap
    1 - Tablespoon (or so) pizza sauce (I used homemade pizza sauce)
    1/4 Cup 2% shredded mozz cheese
    Onions
    Spinach
    Black Olives
    Mushrooms
    Cooking spray

Spray cookie sheet lightly with cooking spray and place the wrap on the sheet. Bake in the oven on 350 for 7 minutes.
    Remove your crust from oven
    Top with all of your toppings of choice
    Stick it back in the oven for about 15 minutes or until your cheese is melted

Enjoy!

m216187130.jpg

This looks so good.. Bump
  • nursestewart
    nursestewart Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Looks great....I love to put mine on the grill and have homemade grilled pizza...so yummy....
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lina, that looks so goooood! I'm going grocery shopping after work today so I'm going to pick up some ingredients to make one!