Weird/Random/Little Known Facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    1. I wake up at 4 and stare at the mirror (parents and husband said it was SUPER CREEPY)

2. I love to chew straws and wonder why I can't take a sip anymore

3. I get mad when I can't clean anything

4. I doodle random stuff in a notebook and hide it under my pillow

5. I am super afraid of the dark
  • nondomesticgoddess
    nondomesticgoddess Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So many people I now want to friend request...this thread is great!

1) Seeing, hearing, or even thinking of Julie Andrews makes me want to "cut a b*****".

2) I waste an inordinate amount of time each morning picking out the perfect coffee cup to suit my mood for the day.

3) My housekeeping skills are average, at best (see username), but my work cube is scarily OCD clean. A stray pulled staple will make my eyelid twitch.

4) Chef Boyardee Ravioli is my secret crave. I have to dissect each one before I eat it - peel off the top, eat the meat pillow first, and then the pasta part. But if I see anyone pull apart an Oreo and eat the filling first, it totally disgusts me.

5) My shoes, socks/hose, and bra come off the moment I get in the door at night. I don't wear shoes at home. Ever.

6) I wrote a book in three months and then stuck the manuscript in a drawer. Once the story was out I was tired of it and didn't feel like working on revisions.

7) I'm addicted to Harry Potter and Twilight fanfiction. Smutty Harry and Carlisle are my absolute favorite literary characters.

8) I believe in God and can't wait to meet Him and ask Him if he truly controls destiny. If He tells me yes, I plan on cutting off His balls with a dull knife.

9) I'm a whistler, hummer, and Car-eoke aficionado. I have at least two tracks running in my brain at all times, and at least one of them is music.
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1) I have prehensile toes and can write the alphabet, in cursive, with said toes.

2) I do not like fresh Cheetos or Peeps candy! Both have to be delightfully stale or I won't eat them.

3) I am a four time female weighlifting champ and won my first title at the age of 50. Left 20 somethings in the dust!

4) I am a published author and am currently working on my first book.
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    8. I'm OCD.
    9. I have dreams about things before they happen.
    10. I sleep with the light on.
    11. I eat M&Ms and other candies in order of color.
    12. I dislike coconut.
    13. I feel a slight sense of safety as long as my phone is with me.
    14. I find a teddy bear’s blank stares a bit creepy. (I feel like I'm being judged)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm really a 5 month old baby.
    <----
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    This thread is pretty awesome! I just read all 7 pages...I love quirks and all things unIque!! I did nod and agree with many of you in stuff though. :D

Let's see. ..
    1. I can't stand fluffy food. marshmallows, mousse, air whipped chocolate like what's in the three musketeeres bar. Blaah!

2. I can't stand the sound of people eating and have to have the tv or radio on otherwise I'll lose my appetite. I can't even stand the sound of myself eating.

3. I love watching scary movies even though they scare me so much I get nightmares.

4. My Netflix history has scared people. It's mostly crime /forensics, psychological or medical horror, documentaries on serial killers, and anything weird that catches my eye.

5. When I was having my daughter, my boss took me to the hospital cause I didn't have anyone else to. When the nurse called him into my room, said I was ready to deliver, he freaked out, screamed "it's not my baby!"and ran out. That terrified look on his face still makes me laugh.

6. My name was almost Kizzy. I was born on the last night of the first time Roots was aired on network tv, and everyone was saying it would be *sooo adorable* to name me after Kunta Kintes daughter. Thank goodness my mother has no sense of humor. I on the other hand almost named kiddo George. She is grateful I have a bad memory, saw a name I liked better and forgot the George thing.

7. I lived on my own in a foriegn country, had a daughter, was a wife and a army veteran... all before I was allowed to drink. Legally that is.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1. When I smile, one of my eyes closes more than the other too, and I can't control it either!

2. My name is Spanish, I'm fluent in Spanish, but I'm not Hispanic...I'm "latina" or so they tell me.

3. I hate a lot of people for no reason...NOT!!!! BUT vice versa they sure seem to hate me ON SIGHT sometimes. Unsure why.

4. I have a really sensitive nose: I can smell anything without even seeing it before anyone else.

5. I have a "J " shaped birthmark?/scar?/squiggle on my butt that has caused me to believe it was a brand or a "sign" and let way more "J's " into my life than guys with names starting with any other letter. They also are allowed to get away with more, but eventually a man just has to behave to be in my good graces.

6. My favorite ice cream combo has been orange sherbet and chocolate since way before people were combining chocolate with anything other than nuts and caramel.

7. I can dive backwards into a swimming pool, even though I don't look like I can even dive frontwards into one. LOL.

[/quote]
  • beba12363
    beba12363 Posts: 3
    Options
    1. I'm really short and chubby but tht will change
    2. I LOVE kpop
    3.I am American and Hispanic I am fluent with both languages and I speak a little Korea
    4. I'm weird xD I am a really nice person too :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    1. Im trypophobic/ arachnophobic

2. I hate roadtrips. People say it depends on the company, that roadtrips are fun blah blah blah.. BOOORING. Give me a plane and Ill wait for you in our final destination.

3. I love Siberian Huskies. I Had one named Alasska, she died at age 14 seven years ago. One day Ill have another one. Love those blue eyes and mischevious personality.

4. Im a night owl. Hate waking up early.

5. Love cold weather, snow, rain.. Winter in general. F^^^ everything summer related.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    1-I have an extra bone in my lower spine

2-I dislike Winter and being cold

3-I like humid days because it makes my hair look awesome and full

4-I love Drusilla from Buffy

5-My birthmark is on my bum

6-I hate the mint and chocolate combo, but I like them separately
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great thread!!!!

1- Top of my bucket list is wanting to go to a nude beach
    2- I love corn muffins with no butter
    3- I love to vacuum in the nude
    4- I like voyerism
    5- On the only race I ever ran )10 K when I was 16) I cheated, and shorted the course
    6- I have shrouded 14 dead bodies
    7-I just recently learned the term douchecanoe, and try to use it every day.
    8- I have never ever tried drugs (I am 43)
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1. I have to sleep with a fan and my silky blanket at night.
    2. I hate peanut butter. I think it's because I was forced to eat it as a kid all the time!
    3. I have two goats that I absolutely love.
    4 I hate chickens. We have about 12.
    5. Shiny Penny is my favorite band and they are a local band. This is a placement to get them out there, but it is very true. I love them. They'll go far.
    6. My best friend is in Georgia for the summer and I have been lost without her (sad face).
    7. My mom had weight loss surgery when she was almost 30 and lost over 150lbs.
    8. I am addicted to facebook and 9gag.com
    9. I'd rather have fruity candy than chocolate.
    10. I've never had a boyfriend.
    11. My 21st birthday is on 12-13-13 and I am beyond ready. lol
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    I'm a newly graduated registered nurse.

PB&J is my favorite cheat meal

If I'm with a group I'm always the last person to take off my shirt at the pool or beach

I only listen to music when I workout
  • queenbree13
    Options
    13. I like brussels sprouts.

IMO this is the weirdest trait of this entire thread!

Like brussel sprouts? In the love of god, HOW? LOL.

MMM.. with some salt and a little butter, or Molly McButter! :D
  • IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    1. I've died & been revived twice
    2. I can dislocate my shoulder at will
    3. My eyes turn from blue to brown randomly
    4. I have a degree in Law

A few slices there
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a kitty
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I walk around the house with one sock on.
  • troy0
    troy0 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    good not at very am forming I sentences.
  • queenbree13
    Options
    I walk around the house with one sock on.

That is pretty weird...
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    1-I hated my red hair until I got out of high school. Everybody is jealous of it now so I love it that much more.
    2-I wasn't diagnosed with epilepsy until I was 18 and had to wait to have a family until I was 31 because of the meds.
    3-My dad always(and still does) call me pumpkin.
    4-I have had up to 25 animals in my house.(I used to foster)
    5-I have to adopt old, disabled, deaf or blind animals. I think the best animals are the ones I know that would appreciate it the most.
    6-I am obsessed with zumba.
    7-I am also obsessed with Candy Crush.
    8-I like to have it freezing in my room, under a comforter, with one leg hanging out.