favorite movie one liner

Options

Replies

• angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    SIT your five dollar *kitten* down, before I make change! - Nino Brown, New Jack City
    He didn't fall, INCONCEIVABLE! - The Princess Bride
    You told Harpo to beat me! - Ms. Sophia, The Color Purple
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! - Denzel, Training Day
    Maahwige, Maahwige, eh wha bring vus togethva today. - The Princess Bride
  • Kateee412
    Kateee412 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    "I'm your Huckleberry" - Tombstone

The best!
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    an unknown unknown is the absence of evidence what what im sayin is is the abesense of evidence is unknown which means there thing that we know but dont know what do they speak english in what ...what say what again i dare ya i double dog dare u muther f say what one more time
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    When l watch you eat, when l see you asleep, when l look at you lately, l just wanna smash your face in. - Kathleen Turner, War of the Roses.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "It's so illogical, you know, being a smurf. I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a d!ck!"

"Oh please enlighten us, Elizabeth, how exactly does one 'suck a fvck'?"

"I'll tell you what he said! He asked me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my *kitten*!"

"You're right, I am troubled, and I am confused... very confused... but I think you're the *kitten* anti-christ!"

"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

Donnie Darko

There are so many more from this movie. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.
  • hjeubanks
    hjeubanks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    that's what i said, a booty trap!
  • taycheese
    taycheese Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    How often do you...do you?
  • STEELWILLiam
    Options
    "Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back." -Gladiator

"Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!"- Tombstone
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    "I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan county with enough coke and cash to jumpstart the economy of small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once, but two times! He spends a couple days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker half his age. That's some badass ****."- Justified
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    "You've been waiting your whole life for Sir Ector to ****e himself to death?" Wat to William in A Knight's Tale
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    "I'll have what shes having." When Harry Met Sally.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    "I'm going to fill my pillowcase up with bars of soap and beat the **** out of you with it"-stepbrothers

Lolol
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    "Have fun storming the castle!" --The Princess Bride (can be used in so many situations).

"We will not go quietly into the night!" and "I'm baaaaaaack!" -- Independence Day

"This is my BOOM-STICK!!!" --Bruce Cambell in one of the Evil Dead movies (the third one I think?).

"I may not be able to carry the ring, Frodo. But I can carry you!" --Sam in LOTR. To me this is an awesome expression of friendship and love--we may not be able to bear each others' burdens, but we can carry each other through anything.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    a couple more--

"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us" Denzel Washington Malcolm X

"It doesn't matter what I know, it only matters what I can prove" Tom Cruise A Few Good Men

"I just realized something Danny, she outranks you..." and we all know the rest Jack Nicholson In A Few Good Men
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    "I just realized something Danny, she outranks you..." and we all know the rest Jack Nicholson In A Few Good Men

:laugh:
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    Options
    "Are...are you calling me on the cellular phone?"

<winces>

"I don't know you. Who is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller!"
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Mean_girls_gif7.gif
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    Options
    "I didn't know you could milk a cat."

"Oh, yeah, you can milk anything with nipples."

"I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?"
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.

-Joe Fox "You've Got Mail"

My all time fav. movie. I'm such a sap. :)
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    "No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. Reality itself is too twisted." Fear and Loathing