Hi! Looking for open diary friends (:

Options
I haven't posted to the forum yet but here I am now.

I'm looking for open diary users to add because I'm an idea person, and what everyone else is eating on a daily basis for their dieting would be an inspiration to me. :D

But yes, nice to meet you all. I'm Rachel. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined about a week ago so Im pretty new, but I eat pretty healthy (except NOT this past weekend so dont judge me based on that haha!) and I dont mind if others take a peak. Ill send a request...
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my diary is open to friends so feel free to add me :)
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hey my diary is open, only been doing this for the past few days, I've cut out everything like candy chocolate, chips etc and only drink water aim to eat abou 1800 calories a day but It has been averaging at about 1500(:
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    My diary is open to my MFP friends^^ be free to add me and check it ^^b
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to add me!
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    My diary is open feel free to add me!

Ditto!
  • clarkstephen50
    clarkstephen50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ive been working out for some months now, and just recently got on MFP, my diary is open to all friends so feel free to add and Ill do my best to motivate you and get help where needed and I hope youll do the same. Good luck in your goals.
  • Jokenmit
    Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    my diary if open to all that would like to add me :)
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for friends as well. Mind you, I'm doing 5:2 fasting so you'll see days where there's only 500 cal. in my diary, and then other days where it goes up to 2200. Also, I log some of the stuff I eat in dutch and other stuff in english, depending on what measure I used (for example if I have a teaspoon or a tablespoon of something I'll probably use the english version, if I measured the food in grams I'll use the dutch one).
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open to friends if anyone wants to add me :-)
  • bakeralison1
    bakeralison1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open, feel free to add me anyone.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine - it's not very exciting, but I try to log everything honestly.
  • Melissashirley10
    Melissashirley10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well. Feel free to add me
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to add me =)
  • Michelleh118
    Michelleh118 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, it's good to look at other people's to get new ideas on what to eat.
  • colorshy
    colorshy Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the support, everyone. If I hadn't added you yet, I just accidentally missed you. lol
    Ive been working out for some months now, and just recently got on MFP, my diary is open to all friends so feel free to add and Ill do my best to motivate you and get help where needed and I hope youll do the same. Good luck in your goals.

Thanks! I'll chat to you if I ever feel stuck, and likewise you're free to do the same to me.
    My diary is open for friends as well. Mind you, I'm doing 5:2 fasting so you'll see days where there's only 500 cal. in my diary, and then other days where it goes up to 2200. Also, I log some of the stuff I eat in dutch and other stuff in english, depending on what measure I used (for example if I have a teaspoon or a tablespoon of something I'll probably use the english version, if I measured the food in grams I'll use the dutch one).
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)

That sounds interesting, but harsh. Good luck pulling it off. :D I assume this diet keeps your body guessing and that's what makes it work?
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I usually try and eat pretty healthy, but my "diet" goals are high protein (120ish grams) and 5+ servings fruits and veggies. Other than that, I pretty much eat whatever I want, including dark chocolate almost daily. :wink:
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and take a look or add me. I'm pretty sure mine's open.
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    My diary iis open.

Feel free to add me anyone
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Mine is open.

I was on MFP last summer, jumped off the wagon, had a kitchen remodel going for the last couple of months (yes to no more eating out all the time!) and have really decided to focus myself again.

Feel free to add me, I keep adding my recipies so I know what's in what I'm making.