re: Peeps with no Profile Pic

Options

Replies

• MattKnight66
    Options
    Makes no difference to me.
    Some people wish to enjoy their privacy.. Why not?
    I don't choose friends based on how they look.
  • Louisa154xxxxx
    Options
    i dont have a profile picture either...im new and i'm like invading this conversation sorry but i know no one
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Privacy, perhaps?
  • SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    ...maybe some of us are in the witness protection program.

Young-boy-thumbs-his-nose-005.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDst_1KDoTDDYK-qn-0TUtcjwoqzL-EO-l4Vr-idnOoSI2WprH6Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI9A_52sti0AR9iAsM9BP_dytmEgjUhedkQwXoEFdlC8NSbZ0lxg

:happy: If there was a like smiley, I would do that to your post! Thumb up! :tongue:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I didn't for the longest time because I'm not here to show my stuff. But then it occured to me that if I'm going to give advice, I really need to show that it works for me. I just have a message pic for the time being but may got back to a profile pic soon.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Based on your profile pic I totally read that in a *yelling voice*. Haha!

haha:laugh: - me too!
    Also added in a good "HULK SMASH" to the end of it
  • ruffneckred
    ruffneckred Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am an unattractive man, so I used an Ipad photobooth distorter to improve my looks.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    UH... the witness protection program wouldn't even allow you to have an account on MFP to easily traceable.. just sayin.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Based on your profile pic I totally read that in a *yelling voice*. Haha!

haha:laugh: - me too!
    Also added in a good "HULK SMASH" to the end of it

My kids love the hulk! lol last year we dressed as the Avengers for Halloween! We had so much fun! Now I have to put a pic up huh? lol guess I will put one on my profile (goes and digs thru pics to find right one to add)....
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Most of us are here because we're unhappy with how we look?
    Why would we want to show it off by putting up loads of pictures?

or just shy - but yes comepletely - I don't want to be judged so....
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I usually do not add peeps w/out a profile pic and / or do not have any information filled out. My thoughts are that if one can not even fill in the "About Me" section then not all but most of the time they are not serious about changing their life style and I would not want to bother with that. So in that matter I decline. I do not require a profile pic to accept but if one does not have a profile pic then they better have something filled out in the about me section of their profile is all that I am saying.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I usually do not add peeps w/out a profile pic and / or do not have any information filled out. My thoughts are that if one can not even fill in the "About Me" section then not all but most of the time they are not serious about changing their life style and I would not want to bother with that. So in that matter I decline. I do not require a profile pic to accept but if one does not have a profile pic then they better have something filled out in the about me section of their profile is all that I am saying.

^^ This! :smile:
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    I find that my friends without a pic of themselves or a filled out profile are just here to play in the forums.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    and this bothers you...why?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I created my profile pic 2 weeks ago when this topic came up.

How do you feel about people with fake pictures?
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    ...maybe some of us are in the witness protection program.

Young-boy-thumbs-his-nose-005.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDst_1KDoTDDYK-qn-0TUtcjwoqzL-EO-l4Vr-idnOoSI2WprH6Q

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI9A_52sti0AR9iAsM9BP_dytmEgjUhedkQwXoEFdlC8NSbZ0lxg

:happy: If there was a like smiley, I would do that to your post! Thumb up! :tongue:

haha!! LOLZ!!! :laugh:
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options

Someone friend requested me last week and I accepted. Their profile pic wasn't them, however, they did have their real pictures in their profile. Then, after I accepted their request, they made their profile private. I found it unsettling, so I deleted them.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options

Haha. Well...I like yours. It's got personality. :drinker:
  • SmilinSue12
    SmilinSue12 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I see that you say "most of the time", and I don't have the "about Me" section filled up BUT I'm serious about changing my life style, and the proof is in my weight loss... Also I don't think a picture should make someone decide if they want to befriend people. I think if my picture is an avatar or a pin up or my own real picture should make little difference. I am who I am... And I don't have to fill out who I am and show it off to the public. If someone is interested in knowing me, they can always ask me and I will be more than happy to share with them my info. :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Meh. I'm kinda partial to the blue person with no neck look. It's mysterious and HAWT. :wink: