Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options
Hi I'm new to this, today is my first day and I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there looking to lose around 100lbs same as me? I thought it'd be a good ice breaker and motivator :)

Please add me and join my journey

Replies

• Linda_Kaye
    Linda_Kaye Posts: 81
    Options
    Yes.. me!
    Add me if you like. :smile:
  • orygunred
    orygunred Posts: 20
    Options
    I need to loose @ 145. I'd love to share the struggle. Add me if you like!
  • Dezire4lyfe
    Dezire4lyfe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am looking to drop 100+ lbs. Looking for motivation and help with the struggle!
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am looking to ost over 100 pounds as well, add me as a freind if you'd like and we can take this journey together. :)
  • saeede83
    saeede83 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70ish until to reach my healthy weight and 100ish to get to the sexy level :) add me if you want
  • faithfulheathergirl
    faithfulheathergirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day too, and my long term goal is 100 lbs also :)
  • TiffanyRagston
    Options
    I need to lose 115 lbs. Definitely need the support!!!!
  • mopsysmom
    mopsysmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For Sure!!!!! I'm a foodaholic I do well for awhile then I fall off the wagon. When I weaken I tend to abandon the whole idea and stop trying.. I don't feel I can do it alone which is why I have returned to myfitnesspal.com. I need all the help and encouragement I can get and I will give the same in return.
  • ttorres
    ttorres Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yep!!! Great idea. It would be nice having someone else on board with the undertaking! :smile:
  • ashleigh0608
    Options
    Add me as a friend and we can all do this together ladies!!
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have been here for awhile already, but had a set back, I had lost 100 already, and now I am working my way back up to the 100lb mark and beyond!! Add me if you wish
  • eperezamora
    eperezamora Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    my original goal was 92lbs, but now i am saying ' what the heck, might as well make it 100' .. add me if youd like..
  • NikkiMergency
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100+ !
    Feel free to add me!
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    And them some! This is a great place to get support. I admin a 100+ pounds to lose group. I can add you if you're interested. It's super positive and a great way to share some of the struggles that come with having a significant amount of weight to lose :)
  • sistahbigbone
    sistahbigbone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, and then some!
  • Lovelyloralee
    Lovelyloralee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Almost double that actually! You can do this! Anyone can add me if they would like. Good luck on your journey :o)
  • angie8425
    angie8425 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd love to be added to that group. I have onlybeen on here for 2 weeks, but I have about 150 to lose....
  • torilougher
    torilougher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100lb in total, already 37 down but i'd be more than happy to support you! I'll add you if thats ok :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 120 lbs, so please feel free to add me! You can never have too many friends!
  • SassyFlowerLady
    SassyFlowerLady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to loose. I started my journey last Monday. Would love to keep in touch with others on the same path :)