Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• rhondaebrock
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 80 lbs. To keep myself from getting frustrated I am setting small interim goals. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs which I will hit soon hopefully and my medium goal is to get under 200 lbs. I have already lost 8.4 lbs in three weeks. I think this site is much easier to follow than other programs because the database is very extensive and I can usually find the food I am looking for.
  • ashleigh0608
    Options
    Wow it sure makes things much easier when you realise how many people are in the same situation as you! Those who have already lost weight are an inspiration and those who have just begun their journey, we can all do this together! Add me and I'll be there for you
  • Kimluvmy4
    Kimluvmy4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm with you sister!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you in your journey. I have lost over 100 lbs myself and I am a very supportive pal :)

Good luck to you! You have the right idea to surround yourself with likeminded individuals!
  • Mily94D
    Mily94D Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose close to that so I sent a request anyway :) good luck girl!!
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I set my goal at 70 pounds, but that still leaves me in the "overweight" category, so I will probably end up adjusting it when I get down there.

Feel free to add me :) I'm 23, 5'8 and currently 240! (something I never thought I'd be excited about...ugh)
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm almost half way there :) You can do it girl
  • NikkiFightinFat
    Options
    You can count me in as needing (or wanting I should say) to lose 100+ lbs!! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other :)

*Keep pushing thru it! One day, you can look back at all the progress you accomplished and JUMP for joy knowing you did it by your own accord* Baby steps - one day at a time! :)
  • stangrt66
    stangrt66 Posts: 4
    Options
    Im looking to drop 50!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose another 75 at least. Friend me if you want another supporter and motivator! Best wishes!
  • glheureux56
    Options
    I've already lost 152. Still have about 150 more to go.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose maybe 70-85lbs, please add me if you want :)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That was my goal and I did it on here. Add me and we can be burn buddies!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    that's me anyone can add me! :smile:
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :smile: yes! Looking to lose between 90-100lbs! I'd like to add you to cheer you on and to get some support! Welcome to MFP!
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    :smile: yes! Looking to lose between 90-100lbs! I'd like to add you to cheer you on and to get some support! Welcome to MFP!

Love that ticker pic!!
  • jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm looking to lose 100+. Feel free to add me.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I sent you a friend request! :)
  • SassyFlowerLady
    SassyFlowerLady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Guess I should have said that anyone interested is more then welcome to add me :)