who else needs to lose 35-50lbs?

Options

Replies

• BE_AT_PEACE
    Options
    I just started last week. 30 more pounds to go. I just moved to a new area and have not met any friends here yet. MFP friends and support would be AWESOME. Friend me. Peace to All
  • JNVINSON
    JNVINSON Posts: 5
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40!
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm down 10lbs but have 30 to go. Ideally, I'd like to be at 165-175 but I have a feeling that I wont be totally shredded until I get to low 160s but that is still a ways away.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    30 would be epic
  • Dmvisco
    Dmvisco Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm really impressed...some of you have lost a significant amount of weight! Keep up the good work and congratulate yourself on what you have accomplished...just not with a brownie:) don't dwell on what you still need to do.
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 ish to loose. It seems to get harder for me to stick to something. I know what I should be eating, but sometimes I just want a cookie :-) Any tips for helping with cravings?

I always have those 100 calorie cookies or brownie bites in stock! Whenever I get a craving (usually chocolate!) I grab a bag and have at it! Its great because I take care of the craving and its only 100 calories so I don't have to feel guilty about it!
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just starting out on my weight loss goals, but I'd like to lose 50 lbs - maybe less if I start to feel comfortable at a lower weight. Motivation is what throws me every time I "start" though. . .any tips for motivation?

I struggle a lot wit motivation too! What helps me is I have posted a picture at work, in my car, and on the fridge of myself at my largest weight and one of my smallest weight. It helps me remember where I have been and to know that I don't want to go back and to know that it is possible to get to where I want to be because I have already done it .... so I can't use the excuse "its impossible" or "I can't" because I have proof that it was done once!

Of course some days are harder than others and I may not want to watch what I eat or work out but I just remind myself that I'm not perfect and tomorrow I will just have to be on point with all of it! One day at a time! We can do it! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • strenght900
    Options
    2wgr8z4.jpg
    mal75s.jpg

how much should i loose
  • Chebeau
    Chebeau Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    30-35 lbs would be ideal. Working on it. Fell off the MFP logging for awhile, but back to logging regularly. Need to up my exercise and maybe add some weights. Dealing with major stress due to spouse's health crisis and finishing a dissertation so the weightloss seems to be stalled for the moment.

While I realize I can't control many of the things occurring in life right now, I realize I can reasonably control what I put in my mouth and hold myself responsible by daily logging. Not sure when I'll reach my goal, but I plan to reach it.

Here's to good health, healing, and happiness.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have around 40 to go! Anyone in the same boat please feel free to add me! I'm a slow loser so I will be around for a while. It's taken me 6 months to lose 28 lbs :)
    -Danielle
  • DCruz83
    DCruz83 Posts: 99
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 30 but even then I'll still weight 150, ideally I'd like to weight 140 at most but I'm not entirely sure how realistic that could be... at any rate I have a lot of belly fat so maybe it is!
  • dmarien
    dmarien Posts: 58
    Options
    Right here with you. I want to lose 40.
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Altogether I wanted to loose 40lbs... so far I have lost 20lbs... and within the next month I want to loose my last 20...
  • LaVieSuite
    Options
    :blushing: I have lost 40lbs.... but I still have another 40 to go to meet this year's goal. I would love to join your challenge...I'm just not sure if my goal will be met by the end of 2013 :indifferent:
  • Antgirl70
    Antgirl70 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've just started and need to lose 15kg which I think equates to around 35lbs. Feeling a bit fed up with the ever increasing circle around my middle.
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I would like to really get my body Fat% down - currently it's 30+

SW - 155
    CW - 146
    GW - 115

I would like to add I am a smidgen under 5 foot - so any surplus weight/fat shows A LOT

Feel free to add me.

Take Care

Jx
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    30-40lbs to lose in total and it seems like such an uphill journey :sad:
  • jellyfish1976
    Options
    I've lost 7 with another 33 to go. I think it is great that we all can support each other! :)
  • pelpec
    pelpec Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 50 overall, with a loss of 21 lbs over 10 weeks. I started out swimming half hour daily, built up to an hour every day. Added in the 100 squats /day challenge ( on day 29 today) and just started the 30 day shred ( day 4 today). Hoping to reach my halfway goal of 25lbs in the next 4-5 weeks in time for a friend's wedding. It has helped to set little goals along the way, basically tackling each half stone at a time. It hasn't been easy, but I can't believe it has only taken 10 weeks to get this far. I worry that it will all suddenly stop and I will always be overweight. Nobody has noticed that I have lost weight, but my clothes are more comfortable and I feel better, but sometimes I wonder if it is real or am I just kidding myself. I read all these messages and know I am not alone and that helps.
  • Onmywaytogoal926
    Options
    Please add me. I need to loose 35ish. I'm a slooooooooooooow loser. Hopefully this'll give me a boost.