Is anyone else looking to lose 100lbs??

Options

Replies

• Chantelle90
    Chantelle90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yep. Same here. I've lost only a few lbs. so far. So a little less then 100. Let's do this I know we can!
  • m0jk
    m0jk Posts: 133
    Options
    me too, my goal is 70lb but my ultimate is 100+ .. anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MiawMiawMiaw
    MiawMiawMiaw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 81 pounds.

Feel free to add me =)
  • shirleybonham2012
    shirleybonham2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yes I need to lose over 100 pounds and would love some help and encouragement. I just started today again.
  • recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I had 100 to lose but I'm at about 25 down so far :D I love support (giving and getting) so add me if interested :)
  • katiekate58
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 90 pounds, add me if you like :)
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I had over 100 pounds to lose to be able to have a hip replacement done!! so far I have lost 23 pounds and feeling a lil better and gonna add water arobics so I can speed things along!!
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am aiming for 100+ and I have 60 down so far. I'll add ya :smile:
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have lost 180 pounds with another 20-40 pounds to go...feel free to add me :)
  • RilusMaximus
    RilusMaximus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 15, but I need about 100 more. Add me too, any or all of you!
  • heatherevans921
    Options
    Me!!! I have 120 to loose.
  • KailaWalker
    KailaWalker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I have already lost 50lbs :) I'm half way there :) Feel free to add me! I also have a Facebook accountability/support page that is secret so only the people in the group can see and answer post. Feel free to add me there to I'm under Kaila Nikole Walker. I'm always up for more friends that have similar goals/and struggles. Just rock it girl you can do it!
  • canadaally05
    Options
    Sure! This is my first day too! I would love to share the journey! I don't know how to add yet, but you can add me!
  • TheNewLorrain
    TheNewLorrain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am planning on losing 168 pounds total to get where I want to be please feel free to add me I would be happy to go on this journey with you.!
  • TheNewLorrain
    Options
    the more cheerleaders the better! add me anytime
  • TheNewLorrain
    Options
    sounds like a great group I am interested also please
  • leslie_2504
    leslie_2504 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I also have more than 100lbs to lose, I have added several of you. I need all the encouragment that I can get so please feel free to add me!
  • angeld19781978
    Options
    Yes I am. I been working out and down 75pounds. 100 plus pounds to go
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Add me! I lost 30 lbs in 45 days and I'm still losing. Eating healthy and exercising. Love this!
  • SarahAbbey
    SarahAbbey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am not at my heaviest weight, but I still have at least 130 to loose still. So excited because my husband just joined MFP and is getting his own fitbit, so that will bring some more accountability and motivation to me in the household. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated so please feel free to friend me.