pear shaped body

Options
13»

Replies

• NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi - what shape would you like to be like instead of a pear? By the way to the OP, if that is how you look from your picture, I think you are beautiful!

My shape is kinda like a have a big balloon in my middle :) hopefully not for long :)
  • olevya
    olevya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also pear shaped.. Squatting is great for the large thighs. You should also try sprinting while you jog I do that alot. Helps tone the legs in a fun way ????????
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am definitely pear shapped . I told my husband I needed to lose some of my butt and he said If I weighed 100 bls I'd still have a 90 lb butt .lol

I like my shape - although I always hated that when I was young my sister could weigh 15 lbs more than I did and we wore the same size clothing. (She is an Apple ) and wishes she was a pear. lol
  • MariaLoveMyself16
    Options
    I'm a pear. Nobody rocks daisy dukes shorts like a pear

So True ! :smile:
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm between an hourglass and a pear. I've got broad shoulders so it makes me look hourglassy, but my measurements are all pear. Anyway, hating your body isn't going to change it's shape. Actually, nothing is going to change it's shape. I'm sure you've got something that the rest of us would be jealous of- gorgeous hair, beautiful eyes, shapely legs, something that someone out there wishes she had that you were blessed with naturally. So appreciate what you were blessed with!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Shake what your mama gave ya!

Either it will start to shrink from the exercise, or you'll start having fun and learn to love your rump just the way it is.

I would love to lose my belly, but I have learned to use the jiggle from other parts to my advantage. :love:
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    Bump
  • JessicaMcguigan123
    JessicaMcguigan123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love my pear shaped body! I have still got a way to go but its my waist i measure, my hips got lots bigger after my baby too so i want them smaller, but i love my chunky bum and thighs! I'm currently 154
    2c217553-2395-45f1-80f3-01a74e77c115.jpg
    DSC01654.jpg
    922911_10152277614945016_651955491_n.jpg

oh and i used to have mega cellulite
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear. My theme song is "Baby Got Back" because I am all butt, hips, and thighs. Gotta love genetics. I have always had one heck of a time finding jeans to wear. I have to buy them so large to accomodate the width of my hips that I have a huge gap at the waist..requiring the use of a belt just so I don't flash everyone my undies. I also wear oversized shirts to hide the gaps as well. I'm slowly working to shed some of the junk in my trunk though :) Maybe one day I can rock a pair of daisy dukes...lol I doubt it, but never hurts to dream.