11 months and 96 pounds so far! :)

Options
Hey y'all! My name is Mindy and I started my myfitnesspal journey about 11 months ago!! It has been an AMAZING almost year for me! About a year and a half ago my doctor found a tumor in my spinal cord and I had to have a very serious spinal surgery to have it removed! That was both the worst thing and the best thing that has ever happened to me! It was scary because I have 3 little kids and I was scared I wasn't going to get to watch them grow up, but it was also an eye opening few months because it made me appreciate life so much more and when I came through surgery and my tumor was not cancer I decided I was going to get my health back! As soon as I could walk without a walker I started walking and using myfitnesspal! I later found the program turbo fire and started using beachbodys shakeology and the weight started to seriously melt off of me! I lost about 65 pounds in 6 months with that program! Now I am still doing shakeology and I am currently doing the slim in 6 program! I have lost a total of 96 pounds in 11 months and am now coaching people for beachbody! If anyone would have told me a year ago that I would be giving people health and wellness advice I would have laughed at them but I have come so far! I am still on my journey! I have come to realize over the last year that weight loss and being healthy is a life style change and something you keep up with your whole life! I plan on doing this the rest of my life and I am so excited and happy to be sharing my story and helping people get started with their journeys! Such an amazing and rewarding job! If you are feeling discouraged...just keep at it! It will come off! One step at a time!

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g408/jt2143/Mindy Before and afters/37aae577-d12a-437b-b46f-def059f9ca3d.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g408/jt2143/Mindy Before and afters/5804ef61-6add-4b9a-b861-c7f34f720608.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!