Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred commencing monday.

Options

Replies

• el2122
    el2122 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi can I join? Just finished shredding there, am on day 5 now!

(Except for yesterday when I only got as far as anterior raises because the baby woke...)

But it's as far as I've ever got! Woo:)
  • tulip_girl100
    Options
    This is useful because I was just going to ask about doing it every day- i am already quite active with cycling and tennis so I don't have room to do it every day- but definitely have room for 3 times per week.
  • jane1969l
    jane1969l Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am full of cold right now so would need someone on standby with oxygen, not to mention a team of medics with a defib and treatments for the 2 black eyes I'll get doing the jumping jacks ;-)
  • gigglehappy79
    Options
    Hi guys - I would love to pass by this challenge but I can't! I've had the 30DS dvd's for a year and only lasted 2 days. I'm so glad you've put this post out here and everyone is so encouraging! My boyfriend just booked a holiday in Cyprus for September so this will get me right on track. Let's do it. Give 100% effort and GET 100% results, isn't that what the lady says.........! xx
  • Luci_Green_Eyes
    Luci_Green_Eyes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Please feel free to add me anyone else who is doing it! :-)
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    Everybody can join! There Is a Facebook group ( see first post) for anybody who wants that little bit more encouragement, but otherwise I'll be updating my MFP status daily so you can add me :)

HAPPY SHREDDING!
  • diwijo13
    diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • outshine1964
    Options
    Yes, definitely count me in. If I can't fit 20 minutes in a day - theres a BIG problem.
  • I_AM_JadaJ
    I_AM_JadaJ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In a interview, Jillian said to do 2 days of the shred, 1 day of cardio and repeat. Then one day off to allow your body time to recoup
  • mish24canada
    mish24canada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i'm doing the 30 day shred on level 2 right now if anyone wants to add me. it would be nice to have some friend doing the same exercise
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Day 1: DONE

In the exercise menu, you can log your individual workouts... If you work with a HRM (like I do!) they usually tell you how many calories you burned anyways =)

I did Level 1, and my HRM says I burned 275 today. However, halfway through I looked at it and it was reading funky numbers (like 90!? instead of 160!), so I'm pretty sure I actually burned closer to 300. Oh well.

I enjoyed that.

Also, I thought we were starting on Monday? I see that some people did their day 1 on Sunday ;)
  • lindseyflick
    lindseyflick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just found this and I had started mine over the weekend. So today was day 3. But I'm excited to work through it with all of you. :) I am also trying to keep up with running while doing this. I completely my first 5K last weekend and I don't want to lose the progress I made on that.
  • Jdonato1122
    Jdonato1122 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I requested to join! I am starting today.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am in. Funny I found this thread. I am about to go home after work...eat some dinner...digest my food. Then get on it. Wondering if my husband will join me....

LETS DO THIS.

PS I am taking pics and measurments for sure.
  • samanthahix12
    Options
    I just made the decision this morning to get started! What a coincidence I found this thread. :)

I've sent my FB request.
  • takatherine
    Options
    I am also in! I did the first day today and registered here later so it's funny the first thing I find is this thread :)
    At least I won't chicken out this way! Good luck for everyone!
  • carolinetayloruk
    carolinetayloruk Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Did my first day today, wasn't too bad. Though I think this everytime I start! I've just took some pics too, hopefully i'll see some inches finally go off my waist
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Day 1 in...arms are jelly...out of breath...sweating hard...loving it...

send my FB request as well.
  • Apple1234
    Apple1234 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Apple1234......what kind of results did you get???

I got amazing results inches wise round 1 I lost 18 inches over my entire body going from a size 22 to an 18. Round two the following month I lost 6 inches and into a size 16. And round 3 in april I lost 1.5 inches but am now comfy in a 14. While I worked out I ate 1500 calories plus exercise calories back and did lots of walking as I could a minimum of 10000 steps with my fitbit per day. I love jillians dvds I have all but only have tried this one with amazing results!!!

I just did day 1!!! Good luck everyone! I feel like im made of jello :(
  • birdbybird
    Options
    So excited to have found this thread! I'm starting in the morning!