Options

Replies

• TakaynSauls
    Options
    I am be for the year is over!!!!!
  • bpeaceful
    bpeaceful Posts: 8
    Options
    I am looking to do the same, and new here so not yet sure how to add but will try to figure it out after my appointment this morning. I would love to add everyone trying, maybe together we can all help each other.

43779476.png
  • srob98
    srob98 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me! A little more than 100, actually!

Please feel free to add me....anyone!
  • TarHeelChick64
    TarHeelChick64 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 130 pounds (half of my weight now). Please feel free to add me.
  • paula0530
    paula0530 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am ultimately looking to lose over 200lbs. My first goal is 51lbs. so that I can have Gastric Bypass surgery by the end of the year. Feel free to add me as a friend! You can do this!
  • katiebenson12
    katiebenson12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose more than a 100. Feel free to add me!! It is always good to know of others that share a similar goal. :smile:
  • fyoufat
    fyoufat Posts: 85
    Options
    I started out trying to lose 126 pounds and am down to 97 pounds to lose...Add me if you'd like!:)
  • AnnaMW2013
    AnnaMW2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have to lose a lot as well, 100 til I'm just obese and then 30 more til I'm in the healthy range. Ugh those numbers feel so daunting! So small goals every pound counts!
    Feel free to add me!
  • gettingbec2basics
    gettingbec2basics Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just an FYI. I admin a group for members with 100+ pounds to lose. If you want to join, just shoot me a message and I'll add you. We work hard to keep the group active and positive and there's great support, daily topics, etc. Come play with us!!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i have to loose aver 100~ Boy has this been a journey! i have 67 left to get to my sort of Goal weight! please feel free to add me.
  • Oohtobethin
    Oohtobethin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes hunny! I am GOING to lose 100lb, we can all do it! xx
  • BunnyW22
    BunnyW22 Posts: 33
    Options
    Oh yes! I'm trying to lose about 145lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • bkgirl2001
    bkgirl2001 Posts: 11
    Options
    30 yr old looking to lose 100+ lbs as well. Friend request sent. Let get this done together!!
  • dlanoux
    dlanoux Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yeah....I'm working on this too! I have about 97 pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal (145ish)!

I will be graduating with my BSN on 12/13/2013 and I would really like to be down to 170 (about 70 more pounds to shed) by that time. That is 11.6 pounds a month for the next 6 months. I think that is fairly doable...at least I hope it is.

I would ultimately like to have most, if not all of this extra weight off by the end of Feb. 2014! I have a high school reunion cruise to go on! :tongue:

So, that gives me about 8.5 months to drop this fluff (mathematically, totally doable at 11.6 pounds a month). Realistically it might be a bit of a challenge.....but, I'm going to give it my all! :smile:

Feel free to add me!
  • cathyg321
    cathyg321 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yes! Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • elgrande01
    elgrande01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm also looking forward to lose 100!!
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting a new today and my goal is too lose 95 lbs in 1 year.
  • jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Actually got serious today! Looking to lose about 200 lbs and would love to offer/receive encouragement and support along the way.
    ~Leslie Fay
  • SCgirl91
    SCgirl91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I NEE TO LOSE 100+ LBSAND I COULD USE ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET LOL..FEEL FREE TO ADD ME YOU GUYS :happy:
  • tonyia160
    tonyia160 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me in.