Someone thought I was hot... I'm offended!!

Options

Replies

• tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

Hi

You'e hot.

I expect video.

mmkthxbye

oh... someone already said it...oops.

lol but now he sees he's hot, and just how many girls want the video.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends. Women want to be admired, not hit on by creepy guys. So "Hey, amazing progress. You look really hot" is probably ok. while "Hey sexy, I like that tattoo on your *kitten*" is maybe less okay.

This. Only it gets worst than that. I got PM'd by a guy who told me he wanted to tie me up and get violent. I was offended at first, but then I was just scared.

*shudder*
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    They are only offended when the person telling them they are hot is ugly.....fact

In a related story, I was walking on the beach sporting a banana hammock and I walked past some people and a lady said "whoa look a nice big banana". I didn't know if I should LOL or call the cops. I turn around real fast and she was feeding her baby a banana. A piece of me died right there...I know, cool story bro

This made me LOL...
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

Promise? will syou send video? you're HOT baby! hot hot hot!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends. Women want to be admired, not hit on by creepy guys. So "Hey, amazing progress. You look really hot" is probably ok. while "Hey sexy, I like that tattoo on your *kitten*" is maybe less okay.

This. Only it gets worst than that. I got PM'd by a guy who told me he wanted to tie me up and get violent. I was offended at first, but then I was just scared.

*shudder*

It's AMAZING how often I hear or read of things like this.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THESE SCHMUCKS?!?
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    When did "selfie" become a word?

Ya a selfie sounds like something you do as a teen, and hope your mom never catches you doing it.
  • mizgiet
    mizgiet Posts: 103 Member
    Options

Hi

You'e hot.

I expect video.

mmkthxbye

oh... someone already said it...oops.

lol but now he sees he's hot, and just how many girls want the video.

I wonder if he knows we're serious? HEY DUDE!!! WE'RE SERIOUS!!! NOW SEND ME A VIDEO!!! :-) lol just kidding *blushing* ... maybe :-) lol
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options

*shudder*

So is that a no or are you just playing hard to get... :tongue:
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Im not gonna lie..I love getting complimets..I worked really hard to get this far and compliments make me see how far I have actually come as its not always easy to see it yourself. Getting angry over it is really ridiculous especially when you are the one posting pictures of yourself!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

*shudder*

It's AMAZING how often I hear or read of things like this.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THESE SCHMUCKS?!?

Lots of people off their meds? Posting from jail?

It really makes you appreciate the normal.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    When did "selfie" become a word?

Ya a selfie sounds like something you do as a teen, and hope your mom never catches you doing it.

Yep. I've heard rumours of being blinded by selfies.
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    1. Being healthy First
    2. Feeling great second
    3. Looking good third

Being offended by what other people think either way of you is just too much emotional energy. How people see you is based on their perception, I know how I see myself, how you see me is your business, but it is nice to get compliments:-)
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    They are only offended when the person telling them they are hot is ugly.....fact

In a related story, I was walking on the beach sporting a banana hammock and I walked past some people and a lady said "whoa look a nice big banana". I didn't know if I should LOL or call the cops. I turn around real fast and she was feeding her baby a banana. A piece of me died right there...I know, cool story bro

BEST... STORY... EVER!!! :wink: :drinker:
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    zzzzzzzzz
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    i have to say I'm so freakin flattered when I'm "noticed", flirted with, etc.......although, nobody has ever flirted with me on here per se, but in my outside world, I get smiled at, talked to.......so I say bring on the flirting!!!!! It makes a girl feel good :happy:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I welcome any message telling me I'm hot.

It's the primary reason I keep Urkel as my avatar.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I just want to say that you are one attractive blue-guy avatar. How you doin? :wink:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Im not worthy
  • ladylyda
    ladylyda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I second the statement and request... lol
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me the number of MFP members that are "offended" by people "hitting on them."

Really?

You created, then posted attractive "selfies" of yourself in a bathing suit , standing in front of your own mirror, with your own cell phone, because you, yourself, think you're hot... and you're morally outraged by people...who... agree with you??

I mean, it's annoying enough when people get "bent-out-of-shape" when some, random, online person disagrees with one of their opinions... as in, "How DARE you not think the same things I do, about stuff..."

But... it's a soul-crushing outrage when someone thinks you're attractive? Really? THIS is what has ruined your day?

Discuss.

typos...

Few things:
    1. This sounds like the beginnings of the rapist's argument.
    2. I want to marry Peter Dinklage.
    3. I am not offended by compliments, but it better stop there. I start getting creeped out when you want an affair. Unless you're Peter Dinklage.