I'm offended! >:(

Options

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I'm offended by your taking offence. How dare you? My state of bother is a serious matter!
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're not offended. You're hangry.

Oh...."hangry"....I like that.

I mean, I'm offended.
  • finallydetermined
    finallydetermined Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian so even if I were offended, I would be too polite to say so.

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You should be offended at the number of "should I eat my exercise calories?" threads that have popped up today. I know I am
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I was called hot as balls by my husband who lied to me about how fat I looked so then I flirted with married men on MFP, but it's okay because I created a thread confessing all my sins.
    As long as you cnfess your sins, you can do pretty much whatever you want now, and be forgiven later... its all good.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5ojmo2U6Z1rvtuxmo1_250.gif
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m5ojmo2U6Z1rvtuxmo1_250.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww LOL!!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I don't like rasta donkeys, they're rude and immature.
    Grow up and get a real profile pic :wink:
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i have no particular reason why i'm offended, except that almost everyone else on MFP seems to be and i didn't want to be left out. (feel free to suggest reasons why i should be offended though).

I-Am-Offended.jpg

This post is offensive as is all of the responses to it! How dare you take so lightly the sensitivity of the members of MFP. By the way, circular logic should is offensive as my post is a response to your post and therefore offensive.

May I add that Andy Rooney is offensive. I mean with all that social commentary and the like. Same can be said for Jerry Seinfeld. I am also going to throw Mara Rooney in there as offensive. I am not sure why but she is really offensive...maybe here hairsstyles or her silly first name. (Hey that's offensive!)

I am also offended by all of the Canadian truckers driving on I94...you should be too, eh!

Oh now you went and got me started!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I am offended that your Jamaican burro is not blazing teh ganja mon.

I would have to agree here. Except I had to fix the spelling. :tongue:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

And I'm British so if I was offended I'd pretend not to be and keep a stiff upper lip, what.

And I'm Minnesota nice so I would not say anything about it but I may be passive-aggressive!

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

And i'm from Texas so I will Tell you exactly how offended I am but in a REAL friendly tone, y'all.

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

*just had to get in on this, lol*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I am offended that your Jamaican burro is not blazing teh ganja mon.

I would have to agree here. Except I had to fix the spelling. :tongue:

You offended me :grumble: :angry: :explode:

But you love me, so it's ok. :pizzawithoutcheeseforyou:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

And I'm from Georgia so I will "bless your heart" then talk smack about you behind your back.

While we're on this line... :)

I'm from California, so I won't say anything to your face, I'll just raise hell and make your life miserable!
  • sharonquiroz52
    sharonquiroz52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    im not
  • sharonquiroz52
    Options
    I'm offended that so many of you took the time to reply to this post. And I'm offended that i did too! Thats' offensive to myself!
    What the F are we all talking about?
  • sharonquiroz52
    Options
    And I'm offended that my fitness ticker shows I lost 0 pounds!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended and therefor find this thread divisive. Reported.
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

lol, well I'm from Massachusetts so I'll just tell you to hurry up... and, if I feel like exerting the effort, give you the finger