Hot as balls

Options
124»

Replies

• loopylin32
    loopylin32 Posts: 63
    Options
    hot as whos balls? i think it depends on the balls in question as to whether its a compliment. i mean , for example my exs balls are pretty cold.... coz i keep em in a jar at the back of the fridge
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    "Hey thanks! Your as smooth as *kitten*!"

If it's cold, it could be wrinkled. That doesn't work!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    this expression does nothing for me
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    They do get sweaty and hot....and salty....and hairy....loliwut was the question?

CAN'T.STOP.LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I am glad everyone agrees that this is not a good way of complimenting people, but help me out, how do I even respond to that?
    Show him your tits

Wait. If that's th respone... OP, You are as hot as balls!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    In for the balls at my nose!

I myself, prefer them in my mouth.

How you doin?

i'm good, how you doin?
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    It isn't a compliment in my eyes. Balls aren't hot, they are saggy, bags of male idiocy. Don't want to be compared to them.Call me anything but that.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    The expression is super common around here, but we generally refer to something as being "hot as balls" if it is actually warm to the touch. "It is hot as balls" outside, or "this coffee is hot as balls."
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hot as whos balls? i think it depends on the balls in question as to whether its a compliment. i mean , for example my exs balls are pretty cold.... coz i keep em in a jar at the back of the fridge
    [/quote

nice !]
  • SafiyaBWG
    SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
    Options

nice !
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The expression is super common around here, but we generally refer to something as being "hot as balls" if it is actually warm to the touch. "It is hot as balls" outside, or "this coffee is hot as balls."

Agreed
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,301 Member
    Options
    Cold as balls is a compliment - they're saying you shrunk since last time they saw you.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    Never been told this but I've been told im fine as *kitten*....I guess I'll take it as a compliment!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    only heard the weather described as such.

A man using it as some sort of sexual ineuendo or compliment just sounds kinda gay