No wonder people are overweight! Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger!

Options

Replies

• eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :yawn: its ok i like making deep fried oreos , deep fried honey buns , deep fried butter and twinkies morning cardiac omelletes with honey buns cut in two eggs with 2 to 3 times yolk bacon pork sausage cook it all in bacon grease when done stack on top of bottom bun add pancake syrup put top on add more icing tada !!! :devil: they love it face book me cardiactailgaters or www.cardiactailgaters.webs.com :drinker:

plus double dipped doughnuts mmmm , fried twix candy , fried chickin doughnuts and a hamburger deep fried :devil:

and almost forgot deep fried corn on the cob !!!!! :heart:
  • amberglass
    Options
    At the Canadian National Exhibition they are featuring for the first time deep fried butter balls. It's butter mixed with 'secret ingredients', scooped with a melon baller and then frozen. The melon balls are then dipped in sweet funnel cake batter and deep fried for about 20 seconds. Then they are drizzled with raspberry, chocolate, caramel or vanilla topping and sprinkled with icing sugar.... yuck!
  • rjackson1
    Options
    Well, I guess the sandwich and side of fries could be around 1,000 calories. If they split one glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut like a bun (200 calories), use 1/4 pound of 70/30 beef (380 calories) and one slice of cheese (60 calories for Kraft single American cheese) the doughnut burger would be roughly 640 calories (if no mayo or heavy condiments were added)... 6 slices of bacon (240) and 1 Hersheys chocolate bar (210 calories) would be 450... for a total of 1090...
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    The state fair serving that is here in Kentucky. I saw it on the news last night and was completely disgusted. I won't be getting that at the fair this year! UGH!

I was going to say it was here in Wisconsin! I think the article was referring to our state fair since the OP quoted a guy from Appleton. Our Milwaukee paper had a whole article about it after the first day of the fair. Most people said it was delicious, but the saddest part (aside from someone coming up with this idea) was the picture of a little kid eating it! Really????

I also was surprised that it was *only* 1000 calories. I would have thought 1500 or more!

I do have to admit though to my fair foods I had this year--deep fried oreos (shared with the group), and a regular corn dog (as opposed to the foot long). Good at the time, but there is a reason why it is a once a year treat!!
  • Allie_Dreams
    Options
    OMG! That is so repulsive! If this doesnt put the fear of dieing, heart attacks, and weighing 1000 lbs nothing will. This has got to be motivational info right here.
  • disneyfetishboy
    disneyfetishboy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    For further discussion: http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com/

Plenty of similarly bad for you foods on that website.
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I couldnt imagine anything worse! AND I cant believe its real- I honestly thought it was taking the mick! WOW! Scary! x

If you think this is bad you should look up man vs food omg the stuff they make and sell. my sister and son are addicted to the program but i end up felling sick while watching the man tring to force feed himself!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options

If you think this is bad you should look up man vs food omg the stuff they make and sell. my sister and son are addicted to the program but i end up felling sick while watching the man tring to force feed himself!

I'm with you! i used to watch that, but then noticed how much weight the host is putting on...I stopped watching, it just got too grotesque.
  • navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I couldnt imagine anything worse! AND I cant believe its real- I honestly thought it was taking the mick! WOW! Scary! x

I love man vs food, it makes me feel soo much better about my portion sizes!!!! lol
  • 29bubbles
    29bubbles Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh Wow.. that sounds great.. I mean gross! LOL.

I try to avoid the fair b/c it means a bucket of Sweet Marthas cookies & another roll of blubber on my behind.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    That doesn't sound appetizing at all.

This. Not even tempting.
  • Leenz_22
    Options
    That is ridiculous! Yuck! It makes me sick thinking of it.

811204.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Take a bite of a Ghiradelli 86% chocolate bar, then take a bite of bacon. Allow the two flavors to combine and you may understand why this has become popular :) If you're into more savory foods, it may possibly be heaven for you. So bacon really shouldn't get such a bad rap.

Now, donuts and any other item fried in God-knows-what crap vegetable oil ARE crap and are more likely to wreak havoc on your body.
  • lavender11
    lavender11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! I was literally looking at the pictures and my jaw was dropping! I think (in a sick fascination way) I need to watch an episode!! Most of the dishes are bigger than his HEAD!! wow!!! xx
  • lavender11
    Options

OH MY GOD!! I was literally looking at the pictures and my jaw was dropping! I think (in a sick fascination way) I need to watch an episode!! Most of the dishes are bigger than his HEAD!! wow!!! xx
  • lavender11
    Options

I love man vs food, it makes me feel soo much better about my portion sizes!!!! lol

That made me giggle lots! xx
  • raymj61
    raymj61 Posts: 142
    Options
    That Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger must be a beast. Down here people eat something called pork cracklins which is basically pork skin and pork fat deep fried in it's own lard with a box of salt poured on top. They're as lethal as they are good.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I thought about thisiswhyyourefat.com too!
    I actually think the donut cheeseburger sounds good, I'd try chocolate covered bacon too:blushing:
    I really like fair food, and sporting events! mmm, corndog...
    I was at this bar & grill last night, they had a burger called "the gov-anator" and it was 5 llbs of ground beef, 1 pound of bacon on a one pound roll with a pound of cheese, a head of lettuce and a pound of fries. If you and a friend could finish it, it was free and you get a t-shirt, if you finish it by yourself you get $100. yuck!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    When I think of most fair food, my only thought is "YIKES!! Run AWAY!!!

However, this year, I went to our county fair and actually found something HEALTHY to eat. One of the vendors was a Greek restaurant, and they had a wonderful green salad with feta cheese. With the olive oil vinegar dressing on the side, it was both satisfying, and non-lethal. I did succumb to a slice of homemade sugar free peach pie (alright, I confess it WAS a la mode:blushing:) but overall, it wasn't a disastrous day after all.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :love: ohh thats my kind of food :love: where do i sign up ???? :glasses:
    I thought about thisiswhyyourefat.com too!
    I actually think the donut cheeseburger sounds good, I'd try chocolate covered bacon too:blushing:
    I really like fair food, and sporting events! mmm, corndog...
    I was at this bar & grill last night, they had a burger called "the gov-anator" and it was 5 llbs of ground beef, 1 pound of bacon on a one pound roll with a pound of cheese, a head of lettuce and a pound of fries. If you and a friend could finish it, it was free and you get a t-shirt, if you finish it by yourself you get $100. yuck!