Someone thought I was hot... I'm offended!!

Options

Replies

• rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Maybe its the approach you took on telling the how hot they look, for example a bad way to come on to an attractive woman is to say I want to put the Django on you the jango is silent opposed to I find you every attractive (and explain whats attractive about her)
  • 4jamaica
    4jamaica Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

I think the consensus is that you're hot, so I am looking forward to this video as well...
  • Goddessmaker1
    Goddessmaker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    It depends on how it's said. Some women don't like the term hot because of all the undercurrent meaning. I wouldn't like that either as it's not morally something I represent unless it was a from a spouse then that would be awesome.

Oh and where's the guy who said he would strip and dance for being called hot. I normally don't fancy certain folks but your hot and let's see some dancing!
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I always hit on SerenaFisher but she tends to ignore me, like most people should. :wink:

Plus I'm waiting on JustAmyDawn to come to her senses and hit on me. :tongue:
  • Phx99
    Phx99 Posts: 69
    Options
    I think it's how it's said too...there is nothing wrong with a genuine "you look great"...but when it gets pervy, that's enough.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Nobody ever thinks I'm hot so I don't have the opportunity to even get offended. :mad:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Maybe its the approach you took on telling the how hot they look, for example a bad way to come on to an attractive woman is to say I want to put the Django on you the jango is silent opposed to I find you every attractive (and explain whats attractive about her)
    This made me L-O-L...Django!!!!!!
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Too many people take nice passing comments as "perving" Speaking from my own experiences i was used to the whispers saying "Oh she would be really attractive if she put some effort in" or "She would be stunning if she lost weight". I am not used to getting nice comments, so frankly i am unsure how to react. For sure tho... I don't find it offensive! If someone takes time out of their lives to make a nice comment at me then i think its sweet. Yeah sure i get the creepers via inbox explaining their foot fetishes or the fact they like to wear their partners underwear (just to name a few) I just delete them and decline friend request.

Life lesson number 1. Its the internet, creepers are a way of life here! and 2. A nice comment is a nice comment in whatever context. However if 1 creepy inbox puts you in a fettle and makes u feel violated for the rest of the day then maybe its time to get rid of the internet all together. I am sure i am not alone in saying i also get random creepers inboxing me on facebook and other social sites, Not just here.

At the end of the day we have all taken steps to make ourselves more attractive/healthy for ourselves. When others comment take it as a NSV for the day :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    id love to be called hot
  • Phx99
    Options
    I think (unless someone is being a stalker) it's NICE to hear compliments. One of my male friends called me "pretty lady" the other day - made my day...lol
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Someone offend me! Inappropriate FR or pervy picture (preferably female) telling me I'm hot. Really folks, it's the internet. What do you expect?
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    as long as you don't go overboard i think it is fine
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Everyone should tell me how hot I am, all the time.
  • Phx99
    Options
    Everyone should tell me how hot I am, all the time.

ha ha...I totally agree with this idea. There are worse things in life to be called!
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me the number of MFP members that are "offended" by people "hitting on them."

Really?

You created, then posted attractive "selfies" of yourself in a bathing suit , standing in front of your own mirror, with your own cell phone, because you, yourself, think you're hot... and you're morally outraged by people...who... agree with you??

I mean, it's annoying enough when people get "bent-out-of-shape" when some, random, online person disagrees with one of their opinions... as in, "How DARE you not think the same things I do, about stuff..."

But... it's a soul-crushing outrage when someone thinks you're attractive? Really? THIS is what has ruined your day?

Discuss.

typos...

I don't care what people say.....a compliment is a compliment and it's flattering to get them! I seriously think people who act "offended" actually are fishing for more compliments.

I Am honest about it and say I :heart: Compliments
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    if any girl tells me im hot a promise i will not be offended.....in fact id probably get up kick my office chair across the room rip my shirt off and start dancing

I just read through 6 pages of posts to find out if this video is being posted. I see lots of requests for it!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I always hit on SerenaFisher but she tends to ignore me, like most people should. :wink:

Yeah, I wrote Serenafisher a twenty page graphic sensual erotic story about the two of us on vacation in Malibu, but she never responded and just blocked me. Maybe I should had used more euphemisms for naughty parts.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options

Awwww, are you? Where would you like me to hit you 1st? :flowerforyou:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Sorry man not to take the A SS kisser route but I think allot of pictures you see like that are simply to document the path they have taken, or are taking in weight loss/maintenance/healthy choice living.

But YES some are just fishing for attention. And I'm cool with that too.:happy:

very true both arguments. I track mine honestly for progess hence why I change mine at least once a week as I honestly get bored of seeing my same photo over and over again. I try to keep them different (I am not at my fittest atm like I was a month ago) but I am not adversed to a selfie or two. It's only because my face used to be a bit bigger and I much prefer the leaner look on me :)

BUT in saying that there are a couple that provoke attention.

If someone compliments me, my mentality: They have taken time out of their day to compliment me so I am most appreciative and generally reciprocate

that is all :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me7n5eLFM81qgi0iio1_400.gif