Makeup

Options

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup because I want to, and for no other reason!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    My husband absolutely can't stand when I wear make-up. He think makeup is so fake and nasty!

He loves me au natural. ^_^
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    During the week, I workout everyday and don't wear any UNLESS I have an important meeting at work, then I just scrub it off pre-workout. Weekends, if I workout, I do it in the morning and I always dred going and doing anything important because that means I have to get ready and do my makeup and hair. I generally have my hair in a french braid or ponytail ready to hit the gym... I've become very lazy! hahaha.
  • Hollyhobby22
    Hollyhobby22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have had people tell me i look great all dressed up with my make up on when i am not wearing any so i tend to go without.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,611 Member
    Options
    Make up? I'm checking out boobs and butt. Do women put make up on them?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear makeup. For one, I think it is a waste of time. I think in the last year I have maybe wore makeup to work less than a handful of times and the same if I am at home or going out. It sweats off and I never hear anyone say... "oh I love the makeup you are wearing". I do wear makeup for special occasions sometimes. I think it is really expensive and I was never properly taught how to apply makeup so I really only do the basics. Not to mention whenever I wear eyeliner or mascara, my eyes and contacs really start to bother me. So it turns out being really uncomfortable for me.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I wear make up everyday, it was just something my mother taught me and now I feel naked without it. I just powder my nose for shine and usually eye liner and mascara, I save the rest of more dressier occasions.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I love my makeup. I approach it as a type of art that I get to do everyday and at the same time transform myself. I've been on a vintage kick lately as I find it really fun to look at old hollywood pics and try to replicate the techniques.

Without makeup I truly feel naked even though I don't think I look BAD, per se.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I think that any person should wear however much or however little makeup they like and not worry about what other people think. As long as it makes them happy, it's all good.

I love makeup. I love all kinds of makeup. I love natural-looking makeup, I love over-the-top makeup, I love applying it, I love the way it looks on my face when I do it right, I love everything about it. I also don't mind having nothing on my face at all. Makeup is just really fun for me. And if anyone were to ever tell me that I wore too much of it, my response would probably be something along the lines of
    2heiv55.gif
    that.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    It's a mood thing for me. It just depends on my mood or where I'm going/what I'm doing.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup every day. I prefer how I look with it. I've gotten it down to about 10 minutes for a full face.I just feel more confident with it. On weekends if I'm just doing errands I'll pare it down but usually, I'm wearing something!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup on VERY special occasions! I'm too lazy the rest of the time. I haver had a problem picking up guys! Just be confident!
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Make up? I'm checking out boobs and butt. Do women put make up on them?:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Don't think people apply the lipstick to their vertical smile!
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I find that a lot of the men who say they prefer women who don't wear makeup, really just prefer a woman with natural looking makeup.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't like having a full face of makeup, feels gross to me but I love me some eye make up!
    Sure, it doesn't look natural...but that's not the look I'm going for anyway :tongue:
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Whether or not the guy likes makeup I will admit that I have very pretty green eyes. So I wont be leaving the house without wearing mascara and eyeliner to play them up. That's my basic normal amount of makeup, and I am sticking to it. Unless I am going out for something special.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    If done well....a guy can't even tell a woman is wearing makeup. It's meant to enhance, not change how you look. I wear foundation, liner, mascara and tinted lipgloss... and *all* the time guys will compliment me and say they love to see a natural woman and how they hate makeup. Okaaaaay! Lol I just smile and say thanks.

But yeah, wearing makeup isn't the issue, it's wearing the wrong type / colours / improper application that makes anyone take notice and not like what they see.

QFT
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm curious about your opinions of makeup on women. So what do you think? Is it all about how it is done and how much? Or no makeup at all?

I prefer absolutely natural, but if they have to put it on, as little as possible.
    Agree. I like to see the woman's face.

If they are going for the made up look though, I tend to prefer the funkier eye make up though for some reason.
    11-16-12-Brown-eyes-with-cobalt.aspx?width=300&height=200&ext=.jpg
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I think guys are just dense and don't realize girls are wearing it haha... unless it's makeup-overload.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I find that a lot of the men who say they prefer women who don't wear makeup, really just prefer a woman with natural looking makeup.

Totally agree with this!! My husband can't tell when I am wearing it or not. Sometimes he tells me my makeup looks good when all I have done is washed my face and put on (non-tinted) moisturizer.