2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    :sad: I can't see the pictures!! WHY NOT!?! I read the WHOLE thing! Every word!! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!! I want to see with my EYES what your wonderful words let me see in my mind!!

Definitely what I needed to hear today, btw! I think of myself as the tortoise - slow and steady wins the race! I was almost letting a bad day turn into a bad week! Not anymore!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Now send me some pics!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, Thanks for sharing

You should be so proud of yourself........WELL DONE!
  • OgahpahBear
    Options
    Good for you! Congratulations on taking charge of your life and empowering yourself. Quite an inspirational read as well.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story...thank you for sharing!!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself:flowerforyou: I'm going to check out your blog.
  • ckasap
    ckasap Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This absolutely made me cry. I am just starting (again for the millionth time but I am trying not to thing of it that way) and this post is so inspirational. Thank you.
  • jmoliveson
    jmoliveson Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Shannon; I am so proud of you for making the decision to change your life. You nailed it right on the head by stating that you were motivated most days and faked it when you weren't. So many of us look at people who are physically fit with envy because we believe we cannot do the same but you proved that with hard with it can and will happen! I am so glad to have found this site to hear of your success and words of encouragement because being physically fit can happen if we only strive to work hard and never quit even through the bad days. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats!
  • bvcathy
    bvcathy Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined MFP on a recommendation from my daughter and I am so impressed by your story! Thanks for sharing. It is definitely motivational and inspirational.
  • godsfirstlove
    Options
    Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing and being such an inspiration to others.:smile::smile:
  • ybursto2
    ybursto2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • tmr57
    tmr57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump (I like your blog -- inspirational!)
  • bmalone62
    bmalone62 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow! So truly inspiring! You are one amazing lady! Before reading your story I was considering just throwing in the towel but you have encouraged me to keep trudging forward. Funny thing is I don't usually have time to read posts in the community but something or someone put the idea in my head and there you were :) Thanks so much for sharing.
  • hautetheory
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You're flippn' awesome!! And hey, I live in MPLS too, so if you're interested in friending a fellow Twin City-er, let me know.
  • Ashley1Gabriel
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing! So proud of you!!!! True inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Honestly inspriring!!!!
  • thwaitsj78
    thwaitsj78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just the inspiration I needed! You are amazing!
  • 2mynewself
    2mynewself Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it. You look amazing and so happy! Congrats to you :flowerforyou:
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on such a job well done. Healthy is in today and you look healthy!
  • Juka80
    Juka80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!