What do you miss?

Options

Replies

• Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nothing cause I allow myself everything IN MODERATION!!! and I do NOT miss the old me, see this profile pic, me 3 years ago, I miss the years I wasted being fat and unfit
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    my size 6 jeans and and my flat stomach

THIS! so much this!
  • PamelaKeebler
    PamelaKeebler Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I miss being warm. I've lost 65 lbs since my peak weight, and I swear I haven't been warm since. I'm almost always cold! Unless I'm in moion actually... as soon as my blood gets flowing I'm a furnace, but if I'm sitting still I'm generally chilly.

Definitely a problem I can live with, though. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I really miss being lazy.

Food-wise I don't miss much, except for brats and sausages. I've really been trying avoid processed meats, but man I love brats and chorizo and andouille and salami and pastrami. Why can't those be health food?

I like cake well enough, but I come from a very big family so birthdays and weddings supply my cake fix.. :laugh:
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    nothing i eat it all and exercise it off...............
    depriving leads to bingeing
  • BodyBrainSpirit
    Options
    I just found out I have a gluten allergy so I am now gluten free... and I am going to miss it. :)

In general, I miss bar food.

And for those who say "moderation," some people are not psychologically capable of moderation. Some just need to say NO completely. That's me.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Luckily I'm to the point that I don't miss anything. My eating habits have become just that. I eat healthy and in moderation.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    nothing i eat it all and exercise it off...............
    depriving leads to bingeing

Not for everyone it doesn't.
  • JohnBlazeNY
    JohnBlazeNY Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I miss burgers.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I miss being able to eat without thinking about how many calories something has.

This for sure!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pizza and pizza.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I miss yakiniku.

I can't get good yakiniku here. There's one good Korean Barbecue place that serves tan shioyaki and it's 60 miles away.

And I miss my grandma.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings. Those Golden Corral wing buffet commercials get under my skin a little.
    Otherwise, I'm fine. I got back on the pizza wagon by using broccoli crust, so I'm good there.

For the most part, the food I eat now tastes better than the stuff I was having previously, so it's a more than fair trade.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    pina colada and strawberry daquiries on the patio on a hot day. settling for crystal light mojitos. ok, but just not the same
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    I miss being able to eat without thinking about how many calories something has.

This is what I was going to say. Having no hesitation!

I have been doing this for almost 6 months and I feel pretty comfortable with everything. So I dont miss much. Plus I dont deprieve myself of things, if I want it I will have it. Just more aware AND I want to make sure it is worth it!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I miss being a young kid.

Those days were fun :(
  • Lili0817
    Lili0817 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    CHIPS! Hot cheetos w/ Lemon, Doritos with lemon and tapatio, or Doritos with Sour Cream!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I missed brownies and other sweets so my daughter and I made brownies earlier this week and are slowly eating it :) I never like to say goodbye, only like to say "see ya later"

This^^^^....nothing is off limits, everything in moderation!!! :bigsmile:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Lemon bars!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnQQ8BCCjNF2MrkvVJx12Q-CTz7mB4O7ggFw4vE0CbrL2j55kiMQ
  • fongsl
    fongsl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    burger..

in-N-out_burgers_fries_TheSuiteWorld.jpg