You know you've been working out hard when...

Options
aakaakaak
aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
The three steps up to your house are too much, so you just sit down on them instead.

You start stirring your greek yogurt and start counting reps as the spoon goes around...then realize you don't have the strength to finish the second set.

You need a spotter to pour the milk into your cereal.

Just the thought of shaking your protein shake makes your arms tired, so you just roll the shaker around on your desk and deal with the clumps.

You "go for the burn" when peeling a banana.

Replies

• sockoholic
    sockoholic Posts: 52
    Options
    When it hurts to walk.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You go to log your dumbbells time on MFP and you have a hard time with the mouse cause your arms are quivering.
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can barely lift up your arms to wash your hair in the shower.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    There is a puddle of sweat on the floor!
    (love counting the reps while stirring the yogurt!)
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    When you glare at anyone that asks you for something that includes you moving.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You get out of your truck after a spin class and your legs have turned to jelly on the drive home.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    When you can't really lift your arms to do your hair or put on deoderant. You just kinda lean your head over, give it a quick brush, and do a very fast ponytail. And the deoderant you create just enough of a gap to slip it in your pit and wiggle it around a bit.

And for lower body, when I am so sore it hurts to operate my clutch.

Or is that just me?:laugh:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    You go to run across the street instead of going to the crosswalk and in the first two steps you find yourself nearly duck-walking because your legs gave out.
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    You get crazy muscles shakes and feel like a spaz. Freakin' love it.

You feel like you're gunna puke your guts out. I always get nauseous after a hard workout. I don't understand how people get ravenous after the gym at all. I'm always unable to eat a solid few hours after I hit the gym hard.
  • mariliak
    mariliak Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    when your hands heart so bad that u cant move ur cigarette towards your mouth , so you hold the hand steady and move your head instead ( after 3 hours of pole dancing )

when your thighs are so sore and you cant climb on the pavement or the stairs ( after 16 hours of hiking in olympous mountain )
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You're first day of c25k left you unable to drive home because you felt like jelly so you just kept walking in circles around your car for about 15 min.
  • kiwiwizard
    kiwiwizard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you're AMAZED your legs were able to support your weight going down the stairs as you leave the gym
  • hautetheory
    Options
    Your just walking somewhere and spontaneously go into a hamstring stretch.
  • hautetheory
    Options
    when your hands heart so bad that u cant move ur cigarette towards your mouth , so you hold the hand steady and move your head instead ( after 3 hours of pole dancing )

when your thighs are so sore and you cant climb on the pavement or the stairs ( after 16 hours of hiking in olympous mountain )

The first one made my day, lmfao!
  • kiwiwizard
    Options
    you're flat on your back, panting for breathe, feeling like you're gonna puke and may never move again and think, "WHAT A GREAT WORKOUT TODAY'
  • luckyshilling
    Options

lmao!
  • kiwiwizard
    Options
    Your just walking somewhere and spontaneously go into a hamstring stretch.

freakin love it!
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You get crazy muscles shakes and feel like a spaz. Freakin' love it.

You feel like you're gunna puke your guts out. I always get nauseous after a hard workout. I don't understand how people get ravenous after the gym at all. I'm always unable to eat a solid few hours after I hit the gym hard.

Oh good, I'm not the only one that can't bear the thought of eating right after a good workout. My co-workers and friends think it's unusual.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    when you go to walk out of the gym and your knees give out.