30 pounds gone ~ before & current pics!

Options

Replies

• Sara8681
    Options
    You look great! Please dont take this the wrong way but you look like a size 10 not a size 16!
  • amvassar
    Options
    You do look really great! I am new to MFP but I have struggled for a while trying to lose weight. I lost about 40 lbs with weight watchers but it was just getting old to me. I need something fresh and new. It is such a great feeling when you can put on those jeans that have been tucked away in your closet for so long. Congratulations!
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great! Please dont take this the wrong way but you look like a size 10 not a size 16!

How could I possibly take that in a wrong way?!?! (((hugs))) Thank you!!! :happy:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!!!! What a difference 30 pounds can make!
  • somaja
    somaja Posts: 21
    Options
    So awesome!! And motivating. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    wow, you look fantastic. I would have loved to see more after pictures! It's a big difference and very rewarding to see your amazing transformation. how much more are you trying to lose?
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING! You're half way to your goal, right? Just stick to it and you will make it there in no time!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your before / after pictures! It truely inspires me that I can do this!!! =)
    way to go!!
  • usrmob
    usrmob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is an awsome, inspiring post!! Congratulations on staying the course and losing that dreaded 'back fat'. I have tons of that. You look wonderful; bet you feel so much better, too. Thanks for sharing these great pictures...they inspire the rest of us.
  • usrmob
    usrmob Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You've lost 14; that's awesome. What great incentive to keep going! You go, girl!!
  • lvsnick
    lvsnick Posts: 22
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!! Great idea posting the before/during photos hopefully one day i'll be able to do the same. I just started 4 days ago...any advice that helped you through the cravings??
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! what an inspiration you are :) I didint realise 30lbs made such a difference. Pretty much what I need to lose too.

thanks for sharing :)
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What a difference already! You are definitely on the right track!!!
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great. Just imagine how fantastic you are going to look when you reach your goals.

You will also know there is nothing that you cant do if you set your mind to it. :flowerforyou:
  • sylphlike
    Options
    Yahoo...you look terrific!!!!....Oh boy IF I could lose 30 lbs, then I really would be sylphlike ha ha . I'm not going to say
    "if" and "could" anymore...I'll say WHEN I lose 30!!!! It's going to be a lot harder for me because of my age. I
    don't feel like the old lady that I am and guess I don't look it either BUT I AM and my metabolism has slowed down to virtually
    zero! Anyhow, I'm pleased for you; you're the type that gives others incentives.....keep posting!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    If I had to guess, I would say you wear a 10/12! You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • kendrae
    kendrae Posts: 5
    Options
    Good for you! It's so difficult to lose weight and you're doing it! You look great, keep up the good work! :)
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look awesome!! Great idea posting the before/during photos hopefully one day i'll be able to do the same. I just started 4 days ago...any advice that helped you through the cravings??

Regarding cravings, I think it depends on whether you are an "all or nothing" kind of person. For me, if you tell me "you can't have that," I will rebel. I will break even my own resolve to have that one thing I think I can't have. So there hasn't been anything I've given up completely. I've been practicing moderation ~ which is the discipline I'll need once I've reached my goal. If I want soda, I have a measured amount. If I want cheesecake...well, I might have all of that! :wink: Seriously though, I've just tried to adopt a "think about it" mentality. Before, I wouldn't have even thought about what I was eating or how much. If I wanted it, I ate it. And all of it. Now, if I want something, I make myself stop and think about it. Is it worth going over my calories for the day? Am I going to feel bad for eating this (sometimes the answer really is NO)? Can I be satisfied with just a taste of this, rather than the whole portion? etc. However, some people cannot operate like this ~ my husband is one of them. He has to completely cut certain things from his diet or he will fail. You probably already know how you function best, so don't be afraid to do it YOUR way.

Thanks again, everyone!
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Thank you so much for sharing the pics. You're inspirational. Great great job!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    What a difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!