32 year old looking for similar age group for diet help lol

Options

Replies

• loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 34 and 8 weeks into logging food and upping my exercise from nothing to the gym 5 times a week have lost 11lbs. Would love more friends for support!
  • ekdennis
    ekdennis Posts: 62
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am almost 33 and have found losing weight at this age is much more difficult. I have 40 to go and have been on for 3 weeks. My diary is open!

Oh my goodness! I couldn't agree with you more. It is so hard now that I am in my 30s (33 later this year).
  • Candi188
    Candi188 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 31 and am amazed that it is as hard after 30 as everyone says. I have been on this site since last year and it wasn't until about February of this year that I got serious about weight loss. I have lost a little but it's been a long process. It's great to have friends and other people who understand to help motivate you. We all need all the motivation we can get!!
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and could always do with more friends!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in august =)
  • skivinspannah
    Options
    I'm 30 and feel free to add me :-)
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am 31. I joined this website about 3 years ago. I have been committed then not. the past year I have truly logged my calories and have been more aware of what I eat. My advice, do not cut corners. Log all of your food. Do you know how much calories you should be eating? Cut out fast food and soft drinks. Not saying you can not have treats but don't set yourself up to fail. When you go food shopping don't buy the crap, load up on veggies and fruits, whole grains, nuts, lean meats, if possible. Sometimes the scale will not move but it does not mean you are not physically changing.
    Take Pictures and Measure yourself. this will really help you see progress.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 37 and have been active on MFP for a few months. I'm on everyday and will help motivate.
  • rencawdor24
    rencawdor24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 on Monday :)

I have been on here for a few months now, please feel free to add me.
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    37 here and looking for friends that will comment on my food and exercise.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and will be 32 for a couple more weeks.
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im 33 turning 34, add me if you would like. :)
  • Cieliditoscana
    Cieliditoscana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there. 31 here and looking for the same thing. Anyone feel free to add me :) I'm looking for people to critique and help with my diary and give any tips they can. Of course i'll try to do the same. I've been reading quite a bit and picking up a few tricks here and there!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in a couple of weeks and have been consistently using MFP since Aug 2012.

Feel free to add me.
  • krbaggett
    krbaggett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need help to keep going also. I am 45 and I need something to keep me going. I am going on vacation next Jan 2014 and would like to be able to put on a swim suit. I tried the other day and it was sad. So I need to get my self in gear and start to feel better about myself.
  • krbaggett
    krbaggett Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need help to keep going also. I am 45 and I need something to keep me going. I am going on vacation next Jan 2014 and would like to be able to put on a swim suit. I tried the other day and it was sad. So I need to get my self in gear and start to feel better about myself.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    31 and always willing to accept friends! I struggle with my health and fitness becuase I am a single mom with no other family around, I work a full day plus I sell pampered chef. I feel guilty leaving my kids at the gym to work out. I've tried working out at home but they are a distraction. I also have a hard time eating healthy becuase I am so busy! I'm lucky if I'm home before 8 most nights. I'm always looking for support. I'll add you :)
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <
    34 and always looking for new Meat.. I mean friends =):laugh:
  • kimberlythomeson
    Options
    I'm 36 and could use friends as well. I just started earlier this week. Any encouragement/advice is welcome!
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    32 here. feel free to add me.