Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    She looks effing amazing, anyone saying she's too skinny is clearly too fat and has lost sight of what's normal!

Haha we got a winner. That's a pathetic thing to say.

Why is it pathetic?

Because liking something different for your own taste doesn't make you a heifer.

I think she's fine for her, but I could work out 15 hours a day and I wouldn't be shaped like that because I'm shaped differently and have different genetics. I'm not "abnormal" because I don't look like a fitness model.
  • Chaosrose8
    Chaosrose8 Posts: 39
    Options
    I think she looks great. Muscular, fit, healthy, not at all "too skinny".
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    if i looked like her, i would parade around as happy as she looks!!! She looks totally fit.

"those" people are probably some of those crabs in the bucket trying to claw her down
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched beauty pageants in years. But from what I remember from the past, you could have seen a young woman this "thin", but without the muscle definition to go along with it. So I applaud the changes in our society's idea of "beautiful" to include a woman with muscles.

In high school (many years ago), I was asked by a fellow (male) student if I was a lesbian because I mentioned that I had been lifting weights.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

tumblr_metk1hp5BM1ro2d43.gif
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    She's beautiful, confident, strong, healthy, and totally rocking her body that she obviously worked hard for.

All signs point to awesome.
  • poe510
    poe510 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes! Shs need's just a little bit more meat on the bones.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I think in that picture she looks fit and thin. Possibly to thin for a job more involved than a beauty pageant or tv spokesperson. But she clearly works hard to maintain that physique. Congrats to her.

To my guy though, she would be too thin and he would not be interested.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I think she looks great. A nice balance of muscle and not too low of body fat.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    So some people are hating on the new Miss USA cause they say she is " too thin" personally i think she looks pretty good. Slim and toned! what do you guys think? And a friend of mine said men prefer women with curves and all men would find her to be " too skinny " So i ask you men do you think she's hot or not? Ladies what do you think?

miss-usa-winner-erin-brady-gi.jpg

She looks alright but she could do with a bit more muscle on the quads.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdsdpx1loN1r2edti.gif
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    Yeah, only the jealous women that are too lazy and have no willpower to look like that would say negative things.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Possibly to thin for a job more involved than a beauty pageant or tv spokesperson.

Huh?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

What does chicken chest even mean?
    :huh:

I'm curous too.

I think she looks amazing and fit!!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Nope, not too skinny at all.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My only problem is the spray tan. She's as orange as her suit! :laugh:

I understand the theory behind the spray tans. I just think they look weird.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6xaor13Da1qat4duo1_500.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Oh, boy. This is a body shaming thread waiting to happen.

I think she looks HAWT. Would bang.
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    She looks fantastic! It's nice to see the winner actually has some muscle definition and not skinny like a runway model. Now those girls are truly skinny! Her, she looks simply perfect to me! :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Possibly to thin for a job more involved than a beauty pageant or tv spokesperson.

Huh?

I was wondering the same thing. Looks to me like she got a job, or won a title, anyhow.....