Miss USA too skiny? or Not? What do you guys think?

Options

Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    LMAO @ all the people who are still obese or overweight saying she looks bad.. on a fitness website...
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    She looks like a fitness model. Anyone with that much muscle probably doesn't starve herself.

All of this.
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    Too thin? Where? She looks pretty damn fit and fabulous to me!

agreed!!!!
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all.

I think there was a typo there and you meant to say, "MOST (99.9%)" like confidence most of all. :wink:

No No No!!!

Where do all these guys live who are way more attracted to 300lb 'confident' girls in preference to Miss World look alikes!???

And how do they make up 99.9% of the population cos, although I know they exist, I've not met one ....not one.......not ever!!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i think she looks toned and fit. she looks healthy. would i want my body to look like that? no, but thats not because anything is wrong with her body.. i just have a different look in mind. and can i say she has to have worked extremely hard for that body. kudos to her.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm hating on her bikini. I think she could have gotten something more flattering to her chest somewhere.

in all honesty, the suit doesn't appear to be all that well fitted, but at first glance, all I noticed was how smoking hot she was.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Oh, boy. This is a body shaming thread waiting to happen.

I think she looks HAWT. Would bang.

Waiting?

Basically anyone who utters anything other than "she's gorgeous" is being told they are fat and jealous.

I'd say it's already in progress.

It's a figure of speech.

tumblr_mkc30sMDgC1rjhbn2o1_500.gif
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I think she looks good...not my particular body type preference, but she looks good and definitely not "skinny". She is lean and toned...I just prefer a smidgen more BF...I'd say she's probably around 15% or so...I like my women in the 20-25% range.
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I just found my new body idol. She looks gorgeous and fit!
  • wildbill64
    wildbill64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do recognize that she is attractive and fit but I do prefer a more curvy figure myself.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    The rest of us know some guys like 'em big, some don't. Some like confidence most of all.

I think there was a typo there and you meant to say, "MOST (99.9%)" like confidence most of all. :wink:

No No No!!!

Where do all these guys live who are way more attracted to 300lb 'confident' girls in preference to Miss World look alikes!???

And how do they make up 99.9% of the population cos, although I know they exist, I've not met one ....not one.......not ever!!
    There are websites dedicated to men seeking BBW. That`s how my cousin met her current BF. c:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

What does chicken chest even mean?
    :huh:

I'm curous too.

I think she looks amazing and fit!!

Chicken chest = bird chest =no chest.

So...she needs a boob job then?

Maybe ( I think they look fine) but I think it would be pointless.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that her chicken chest is not attractive.

What does chicken chest even mean?
    :huh:

I'm curous too.

I think she looks amazing and fit!!

Chicken chest = bird chest =no chest.

chicken-breast.jpg
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Could you love a girl that looked like that?

What? Of course not......maybe 5...10 minutes tops.

- Fletch
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Totally hot! She worked hard for that body plus genetics...
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    To me she looks very fit and strong. She looks like she works hard to look like that. What gets me is a skinny girl that looks mushy lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    full-mouth.gif
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    She looks super fit to me! In my opinion~ skinny would mean thin with no muscles. This chick has muscles for sure!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    close to 100% of the women saying they would never want her body have nothing to worry about. :D