Men of the forum: Do you use pretty ladies as inspiration?

Options
Now i know it may seem a bit vein , and a bit taboo. But lets face it , its nice to look good for the opposite sex whether we are taken or not. Its always nice to see a head turn in the street when someone sees how Hench you've become.

Now do you ever think or use that as motivation to keep getting fitter? To create lean muscle mass?

I like to think once im at my ideal weight , i will turn a few heads. And it does spur me on to keep getting fitter.

Curious :P

Replies

• RedfishGuy
    RedfishGuy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    No. But I'm mid-40's, married with children, male pattern baldness and could't look good if I tried. If a woman is staring at me, its probably because I owe her money.

My inspiration is to be able to surf with my daughter.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    its probably because I owe her money.

yes it was. Shall I inbox my bank details??
  • davideickelmann
    davideickelmann Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Now i know it may seem a bit vein , and a bit taboo. But lets face it , its nice to look good for the opposite sex whether we are taken or not. Its always nice to see a head turn in the street when someone sees how Hench you've become.

Now do you ever think or use that as motivation to keep getting fitter? To create lean muscle mass?

I like to think once im at my ideal weight , i will turn a few heads. And it does spur me on to keep getting fitter.

I like the way my wife looks at me when my shirt is off.
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I do like a little female attention despite the fact I am happily married and I find my wife irresistible (and 5 kids to prove it). Being 42 can be sobering, even though I am in close to the best overall shape I have been in years. I guess I am having a mini midlife crisis.

I want to thank all the pretty ladies that smile at me and chat with me on occasion. You make this old guy feel pretty good.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I do it for the ladies!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    No. But I'm mid-40's, married with children, male pattern baldness and could't look good if I tried. If a woman is staring at me, its probably because I owe her money.

My inspiration is to be able to surf with my daughter.

Oh you're funny.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Totally. I know if I work out and eat right, one day I will have the fantastic butt of my dreams even if my tits get smaller.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It doesn't hurt.
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My personal theory is that men have always aquired money, power, fame, fit physiques, etc. to gain the attention of women.
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    old and single and embarrassed to admit a little female encouragement does motivate me.. I have a great sweet FL

but similar to the gentleman above .. I have perspective and harbor no illusions that I am anywhere close to man candy status or what ever the current vernacular is

I am just trying to fight off the ravages of age and kind female words do help.. but also my own inner will and competiveness (with myself)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

youre turnin heads NOW, fella.

8/10 WB
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My first reaction to this was a loud "HA!"
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Of course we use them for motivation.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options

8/10 WB

You go both ways?
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    My personal theory is that men have always aquired money, power, fame, fit physiques, etc. to gain the attention of women.

Err....I think that's an actual widespread theory. Evolutionary psychology. Not your own personal theory.

I'm not a dude, but I'd hope some of the men did it because lookin' good made them feel good and not just to attract members of the opposite sex. I'd hope the same thing for the ladies too. Being seen as hot is fleeting. Feeling good about yourself is forever.

Edited because social darwinism makes people think of Nazis. Oops. :blushing:
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options

sooo....how much money do you make?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Yes. I want women and men to want me when they see me.
    Welcome to the boom boom room.
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    CountingCaloriesSuxass Posts: 387 Member
    Options

8/10 WB

You go both ways?

Thats HOT!! I knew I liked you for a reason
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    i use pretty ladies as inspiration....

first I ask them if they want to see my etchings...

next thing they're a model....

suddenly they are naked....and willing.

oooh wrong inspiration
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    silly, of course,,, just like us women do to them,