what female physcial attibutes are men attracted to?

Options

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that attract me in a woman. The one common thread is vaginas. I love 'em. :smooched:

OMG

What did I just read!!! Lol. Where are the gentlemen??

You expect gentlemanly answers in a thread that is shallow in nature? :noway:

Lol

I assure you I am a consummate gentleman, but the question was specific. Since I find most women of all shapes and sized beautiful, there remains one physical attribute that is a "must have."
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that attract me in a woman. The one common thread is vaginas. I love 'em. :smooched:

OMG

Lol

I assure you I am a consummate gentleman, but the question was specific. Since I find most women of all shapes and sized beautiful, there remains one physical attribute that is a "must have."

a nose?
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options

OMG

Lol

a nose?

I wouldn't go that far... I mean, maybe there's a really great girl out there who happens to have had her nose cut off? Should she just be off the market? I mean, I know there are probably women without proper vaginas, but that's just a deal breaker for me. I know, I'm shallow.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    What if we don't have big boobies??? Are we just out of luck? Shoot......:noway: Is a handful considered okay?

I said I :heart: boobies, not big boobies!

Yay, I'm hopping around doing the happy dance here at work :drinker: I was hoping a decent face and overall body accounted for something!!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    It depends on the day, the woman and the how the part blends with other parts

and really...., how do I choose???
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    What if we don't have big boobies??? Are we just out of luck? Shoot......:noway: Is a handful considered okay?

I said I :heart: boobies, not big boobies!

Yay, I'm hopping around doing the happy dance here at work :drinker: I was hoping a decent face and overall body accounted for something!!

It does! It does!!
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options

More then a handful and we're risking a sprained tongue :bigsmile:

lol...we could NOT have a sprained tongue!!! Have to keep that tongue happy :wink:
  • Josh5957
    Josh5957 Posts: 120
    Options
    Butt of course, but the butt must have the right shape. I saw an older women (early 50's) walking at the gym the other day and she looked like she was wearing a narrow diaper. Oddest butt I've ever seen, it fills me with the utmost horror to even picture it.

*kitten*-so-perfect.jpg

Now that makes me literally weak at the knees amongst many other things.

What an *kitten*!! If only those calves were just a little bigger!! Hey, now that my secret's out, I may as well just lay it out there!!

DAT *kitten*!!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    one word...Boobs
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Has the OP figured out that men like lady bits yet?

Oh. More clarification is needed?

Never mind. Carry on.
  • daleisstayingfit
    Options
    legs :)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    penis
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Face! The rest is great too, but I love a pretty face with a nice smile.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    The question states "physical" attributes. A woman that takes care of herself and isn't pretentious in it. But MOSTLY, make eye contact with me, talk intelligently and (at least pretend to) consider my opinions, likes and dislikes when we're deciding on what to do, etc..
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.

Where the Hell have you been all my life????
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    Good eyesight.

LMAO! Nice!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.

Where the Hell have you been all my life????

Well, I wasn't alive for most of it. :laugh:
  • SteveStedge
    Options
    Contrary to what fashion magazines pump out, nearly universally US men are attracted to curvy women. Not fat, curvy. Me? Where do you really start? Every square inch of a woman can be sexy. Except maybe armpits. You have to be ridiculously awesome woman to have nice armpits IMHO. From cute tummy, to small of her back, to the awesome curviness that is wide hips (we love them) to her smell, her hair. Yes, there are obvious things like T and A. Men really do appreciate everything about a woman's body. It's a fantastic bit of engineering.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to answer "all of them"

But if you want something specific, a high percentage of the women I think are beautiful have high cheekbones.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    This dude's shirt says it all: "I enjoy Vagina"... cleverly disguised as a Coca-Cola logo :huh:

223149_10150336246316210_4020384_n.jpg