Do men like it to be pink?

Options
2»

Replies

• tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Maybe my browser colour display is off, but IMO that bottle looks more lilac than pink to me....
    Mine is more fuchsia, but I was too lazy to search. I'd take a picture of mine if I had it. But that's the style.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I was so admiring a pair of shocking pink spandex bike tights this morning that it took me about 20 seconds to notice that the guy was also wearing horns on his helmet. I checked him out in the rear view mirror and he had a forked white beard that would befit Odin.
  • veganstein
    veganstein Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I work with all guys, and I finally kept them from stealing all my Ibuprofen by putting it in a Midol bottle. Apparently they thought their willie would fall off if they touched it, because I never lost another Ibuprofen!
    Perhaps a Midol/Tampax/Kotex sticker on it would help?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Maybe my browser colour display is off, but IMO that bottle looks more lilac than pink to me....
    Mine is more fuchsia, but I was too lazy to search. I'd take a picture of mine if I had it. But that's the style.

oh okay I thought that was a pic of your actual water bottle. It's a nice colour anyway and probably equally as nice in fuchsia. I like lilac and wouldn't mind a water bottle like that one (though I'd buy it not steal it lol).... the thief has taste, if nothing else good can be said about him :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I was so admiring a pair of shocking pink spandex bike tights this morning that it took me about 20 seconds to notice that the guy was also wearing horns on his helmet. I checked him out in the rear view mirror and he had a forked white beard that would befit Odin.

If you're a Norse god then ain't no-one going to stop you wearing pink spandex bike tights if you really want to...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    You need a water bottle with a willy straw.

:laugh:
    Actually, I have a few of those types of straws left over from a bachelorette party. *note to self: go look for pecker straws*

You mean guys wouldn't steal it for the bottle and replace the straw (or keep it if that's their thing)? :laugh:
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Okay, so now can we talk about germs and who would drink from a used water bottle? :noway:

Just sayin'... :tongue:

I was thinking the same thing. So gross.

7396232.png
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself.

I watched your graceful fingers tilt the bottle back and your full lips linger on the bottle a few seconds longer than necessary and knew I had to have it.

I picture you every time I take a sip and can't help but smile a little. I would give it back now that I know you are upset about it but I just can't. My heart would stop beating without this bottle, I'm sure.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

I watched your graceful fingers tilt the bottle back and your full lips linger on the bottle a few seconds longer than necessary and knew I had to have it.

I picture you every time I take a sip and can't help but smile a little. I would give it back now that I know you are upset about it but I just can't. My heart would stop beating without this bottle, I'm sure.
    :flowerforyou:

I just can't do that to a person. Keep it; you need it more than I do.

If I would've known that you were planning on taking it, I might've left my gym schedule so you can freely stalk, and rubbed it across my sweaty chest.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I work with all guys, and I finally kept them from stealing all my Ibuprofen by putting it in a Midol bottle. Apparently they thought their willie would fall off if they touched it, because I never lost another Ibuprofen!
    Perhaps a Midol/Tampax/Kotex sticker on it would help?

Maybe in pink? Or magenta or fuchsia or...

1sikg3.jpg
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I love abit of pink and abit of brown
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    So this is how false advertizing lawsuits get triggered ....
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:

I just can't do that to a person. Keep it; you need it more than I do.

If I would've known that you were planning on taking it, I might've left my gym schedule so you can freely stalk, and rubbed it across my sweaty chest.

I won't give it back, but I CAN be bought. :bigsmile:

and I already know your gym schedule :wink: